13. Fluctuating Feelings!!

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely readers mishaafzaara97 nagapriya for their lovely votes and comments.

Arhaan's pov:

I felt betrayed, broken and useless . What did I do?? Do I deserve this?? Ya Allah why me again and again?? Why are you punishing me when I am innocent?

I was left all alone in the wedding hall. Zoya didn't come, I was left hopeless. I regretted the taunts and curseful words from others.

THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH HIM......

HE IS NOT THE CORRECT MATCH FOR ZOYA ........

HE MIGHT HAVE DEMANDED MORE DOWRY......

HE MIGHT BE A CREEP.......

I left the wedding hall, I hurried to my house locked myself in my room. This silence is suffocating me after few hours I heard a knock on my door ,I chose to ignore it. It is followed by the bangs from my dad, mom and other relations.

I so much wanted to break my head against a wall . I took my car keys opened the door.

"I am OK. Can't you all leave me alone for some time ??" I yelled at their faces.

I got into my car and drove to somewhere I didn't know. I was driving harshly . I crossed the speed limits. I know I'm not supposed to do this but now I am not in my mind.

I took a sudden break and my car wheels scratched the road. I stopped just in front of a scooty.

I found a girl in a beautiful pink saree, she shielded herself with her arms and turned to the other side.

But why??

"Idiot, it's because of you.
You were about to hit her." My mind told me.

It was around 5 in the evening . The branches of the trees danced due to the cold breeze and so her hair. I saw her clearly when her stole which covered her hair fell down.

My jaw dropped............ Oh my she is beautiful. All my anger and sadness went away the moment my eyes met her's.

She is something..........

Ya Allah I know her, I mean I have seen her but not this close. My eyes never met her's. Maybe my eyes were aware of the fact that I would lose myself.

I always gaze at the ground when ever I happened to meet girls. And that might be the reason I never noticed her.

She must be Zoya's.........

My anger made it's way back when I thought about her.......

I hate you Zoya ... I hate you.

---------------------

The next day....

Zoya's pov:

I woke up when I felt a tight grip around my waist, I opened my eyes and witnessed a beautiful sight in front of me. I found the sun rising , it's light drives away the darkness in the sky.

I was mesmerized with the view from the large glass window right in front of me. That was when I realized ,I was not in my house.

I panicked and turned my head only to see the most angelic face in my life. He was just inches apart from me I could feel his breathe in my face .

His face was glistering in the rising sunlight, I took a quality time in taking his charms. It was the first time I am being so close to a man in my life.
And in one way I am happy that he happens to be my husband.