Chapter 2: The Storm and The Rain

"This is the new transwer student from italy as well....." The class sweat dropped

There's been a lot of transfer students........ Hide  sigh and looked at Tsuna and he's involve in the mafia!

"Please come inside Gokudera-kun....." The door slammed open there came a man with silver hair dressed in the normal namimori uniform and a scowling face.

"Tch! Gokudera Hayato." The new student said now known as Gokudera Hayato.

"Uhh... Gokudera-kun sit besides-Gokudera-kun! Not there!"

Gokudera went to hide's desk and pushed it down saying "meet me behind the school."

Hide whimpered and stood up fixing his sit.

Gokudera sat besides Tsuna who was humming some kin of song.

"Tch.... So annoying." Gokudera said as Tsuna looked at him.

"Oh! Nice to meet you! Im Sawada Tsunayoshi! Gokudera Hayato aka 'smokin' bomb hayato!' Tsuna whispered the last one.

Only Gokudera heard he's eyes widen "you-..... That name.... Sawada Tsunayoshi...... Your one of the Arcobaleno!" Hayato (imma call him that... Gokudera is too long~ too lazy to type~) said in shock.

"Yup! Be sure to not give up on the position for the tenth 'kay!" Tsuna flashed a smile.

"Hai! Tsuna-sama!" Hayato said and bowed his head on the desk.

"'Kay~ class is starting~" tsuna said

"Hai!" Hayato said

...

"Gokudera-kun......" Hide said

"Im not giving you the position of the tenth Vongola famiglia!" Hayato said

"Ehhhh!!? Reborn! Whats going on!" Hide shouted as reborn landed on his head.

"He's Gokudera Hayato also known as 'smokin' bomb hayato' for finishing his opponents by the bombs he hides all over his body. He's strong." Reborn said

"HIIEEE! Then why is he attacking me!?"

"Because he wants to be the tenth Vongola boss also..... If he kills you he will be the heir."

"Ehhhh!? Wahh!" Hide shouted as hayato Throws bombs which hide luckily dodges.

"HIIIEEEE!! Thats dangerous!!" Hide shouted.

"Tch! Stay still so i can hit you!" Hayato scowled even further and threw more bombs.

"HIIIEEE! Reborn!" Hide said

"Now its time for you to die!" Reborn shoted a dying will bullet.

If i were to die.... I would have unfused all the bombs.....

"REBORN! STOP THE BOMBS WITH MY DYING WILL!!" Hide shouted stripping off his clothes.

"Hghh! Double bombs!" More bombs came but Hide stopped it all.

"Darn! Triple bombs!" Some bombs fell from Hayato's hands.

So this is my death, huh?

"UNFUSE! UNFUSE! UNFUSE!" All the bombs underneath Hayato was unfused.

"Haahh~~~ are you alright? Gokudera-kun?" Hide said and crouched down.

"YOU ARE THE RIGHTFUL TENTH! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!! JUUDAIME!" Hayato bowed down slamming his head on the ground.