Please Don't Leave, Our Little Star

POV: Simon

Pairing: Sidemen

Warnings: Crying, lots of crying

Word Count: 2572

A/N: This is a re-post from my One Shot book, just in case someone stumbles across this first. This just sets up the story, so its kind of important.

A/N #2: YES! YES! I AM FINALLY BRINGING IT BACK! I AM SO SORRY!!! I KNOW I SAID I WAS GOING TO DO THIS FOR AWHILE BUT LIFE IS A BITCH! I SWEAR! And I was going to edit everything too but...its a 162 chapters guys, I can't. I am only going to just fix certain things, like where the house gets voted on and that will be about it.

I love you guys so so much. Thank you for all the support, even when I disappeared off the face of the Earth, I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy reading this again and those who haven't I hope you enjoy reading this for the first time. Beware, the grammar is just god awful. I am so sorry. 

-Begin Chapter-

I was the one who noticed it first. I could tell he wasn't into it when we were recording together. We had to fight to get him to do football challenges with us, and when we got him there, he didn't put much effort into it.

I also noticed he was recording with the Pack, more and more, causing him to almost never record with us. When he did record, he would do a lot of videos at a time. I think this was to appease the fans who were noticing the lack of videos with us as well. He would then just stop again. Uploading each video one at a time.

It wasn't until one day, when I noticed him make excuses on why he couldn't have Nado's with us for the 3 time in 2 weeks, that I realized we were losing him.

I voiced my concerns to Josh, who hadn't noticed anything to strange and played it off as a weird mood for Vikk. After a week he came back saying he saw what I saw. I could see the worried look in his eyes. He knew we were losing him too.

Together, a few weeks later, we asked Tobi what he thought. Tobi had actually been noticing this as well, but only as of late. Since we lived with Vikk, we could see it faster than everyone else.

Harry had come up to me on his own, asking if I had noticed anything. He had the same fearful look in his eyes that Josh had. He could see it too.

Ethan and Jide were the only two that were completely clueless and said that we were just imaging things. We waited 2 weeks, the 4 of us who knew were worrying about what we were gonna do. We all sat in my room when the door opened. We looked to see JJ and Ethan, both crying heavily. They had finally seen it. We all got up and gathered them in a hug, crying together at the thought of losing our Little Star. We cared so much him and now we were probably gonna lose him.

What were we gonna do to fix this?

Later on, we were all gathered around the island in the kitchen, Vikk declining to join us due to having to record something with the Pack or whatever.

"Guys," I ask slowly, looking at each saddened face, "What are we gonna do?"

"I have no idea bro." said Ethan.

"We can't lose him bro. We would never be the same without him." Said JJ sadly, his hands gripping his hair. Josh reached out and removed them and pulled his hands into his own, allowing JJ to squeeze them in frustration. During this hard time, we have all become more affectionate with one another since we all needed comfort. I never realized how much Vikk meant to us and now there is a chance we could lose him.

"Should we just talk to him?" asked Tobi. "I mean, that's the only we are gonna find out what's really going on and where is head is at. We aren't gonna get anywhere if we just keep guessing at what is going on with him."