RE-UPLOAD! (Group chat)

Hello! This is another copy of the group chat. I figured out a way to fix my problem!!! All I have to do is copy and redo a chapter and delete the original! So I hope you don't mind! I'll make it up to you by making a new chapter! Plus, my decision is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOT GOING TO BE MADE!

🎆!I'M CONTINUING!🎆
🎆!WATTPAD!🎆
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apparently, all of you girlfriends turned out to be in the same hospital. You found out a few days later after you woke up. Since none of you had nothing to do, the doctors gave you each a laptop that only allows you to chat to eachother.

*(Jeff's/gf), (EJ's/gf), (LJ's/gf), (Ben's/gf), (Smiley's/gf), and (Silver's/gf), have logged on*

(Jeff's/gf): I'M SO BORED!

(Ben's/gf): We all are. We are basically stuck in the same freaking hospital! *Facepalms*

(Silver's/gf): True that. Let's play a game!

(LJ's/gf): Truth Or Dare!

(Smiley's/gf): I'm up for it!

(EJ's/gf): Same here!

(Jeff's/gf): Alright. I'll start first since I'm badass! (Ben's/gf), truth or dare?

(Ben's/gf): Truth!

(Jeff's/gf): What do you think of Ben?

(Ben's/gf): I think he's a really awesome player who is also freaking adorable and hot...

Ben: Aww really? 😘😊

All girls: What the hell are doing here?!?!

Ben: Chill. I hacked it. No need to get on your monthlies. All of us guys had enough of that the day it happened. *Shivers in fright*

(EJ's/gf): *laughs* The was the best day ever for us. We got to see their reactions!

(Silver's/gf): My boyfriend stopped talking when I explained what a period is lol!

Silver: That was not funny!

(LJ's/gf): You too?! Great. Who else is here?!

Ben: All of us. We're in the waiting room. Now continue the game baby!

(Ben's/gf): Fine... (Smiley's/gf), Truth or dare?

(Smiley's/gf): *smirks* DARE bitchachos!

Smiley: Since when did you cuss?

(Ben's/gf): Since now! I dare you to tell all of us one of Smiley's embarrassing moments!

(Smiley's/gf): Alright. I have a VERY interesting tale to tell...