The Help...

They eyed each other down, no one breaking the silence when finally Tormentó said quietly, "So, yeah, leeme get dis glass up..." And walked into the kitchen. "So, all of a sudden, you wanna help now, huh?" Cookie began. Laz sighed and started, "Cookie, I told you before... When I first started, this was a gig. Then, I met you, and that all changed. When you let me off and gave Lucious the gun, he was going kill me, and hell, I wasn't gonna put up a fight. I saw how upset you were and, I felt like an asshole..." "You deserved to feel like one..." Cookie replied, taking the broom from Tormentó as T held the dustpan for the glass, then cleaned the spill. "But, Lucious gave me the benefit of the doubt. He let me live, God, I don't know, but for some reason, he took pity on me, and that night..." He said, taking off his back pack. "I went to where BH and his crew always stay at, and I killed them, all of them... He told me he was gonna come for you, and your fam, and I couldn't let that happen, so..." "So you did what had to be done." She finished for him and he nodded. "I was there, helped him end a few of em..." Tormentó said, walking back into the living room with them, a new drink in hand. "Wait... I just thought about it... You kinda young to be drinking, aren't you?" Tormentó nodded and took a sip of her drink. Cookie shrugged and turned back to Laz. "So, I guess now that you've answered all my questions, I have one more: What's the plan?" Laz ran his hand through his hair, and bit his lip. "We, uh, we really didn't think it over too much. I want this to get done tonight, but we need a third person. So I was wondering if maybe..." He said, gesturing towards her. "Oh, nah, I- I can't..." "What, why? Why not?" "Well, I'm trying not-" "Cookie, he's gonna find out sooner or later..." Tormentó said, finishing her drink, and nodding towards Laz. "Find out what? What's going on?" T sighed and walked back into the kitchen as Laz stood and walked around her living room, looking at pictures, and awaiting her answer. "I'm pregnant..." Laz turned in fury. "By who?!" "Who do you think?" Laz shook his head, and Cookie stood and met him in the middle of the room. "I mean, you really can't get MAD about this, seeing as you lied to me for a whole 2 months and helped BH kidnap my son..." "I know, I know, it's just, you know, I was in a kinda relationship with you and... It's fine, I guess... Hey, Tormentó? Can you fix me sum strong? And then me, you and Cookie can get this plan started!" Tormentó yelled back, "Sí!" And Laz turned back to Cookie as he picked up his bag from the floor, and placed it softly on her coffee table. "What's in the bag?" "Oh, It's nothing..." "Come on now, you gon keep some more secrets from me?" He smirked, and unzipped the bag. Weapons of all kinds of mass destruction started sliding out. He grinned and picked out a golden Desert Eagle, deserting the twin onto the coffee table. "Ahh... This is my baby right here!" He said, dislodging the clip, letting it drop on the coffee table and pointing the empty gun towards the mirror that she had hanging in the hallway. "Leeme see..." Cookie said, holding her hand out. He started to give it to her, and as he pointed it towards her, the front door opened, and Lucious walked slowly inside, careful not to drop any thing out of the 10 bags he had in his hand. "Baby, I got EVERYTHING you asked for... It took me two other people, and 7 different stores, but I-" his words were cut off as he witnessed what seemed like Laz pointing the DE towards Cookie. He dropped the bags and rushed towards Laz as Laz dropped the gun. And that's when all HELL broke loose.........