Part 18

Marie's POV:

Ever since the incident with the two lycans that attacked Nicolette and I, Ryan has been on high alert. In fact he won't leave my side and I don't mind that but he has started to sleep on the couch in my hotel room as well. When I woke up this morning I heard him on the phone with someone as I got something to eat. I decided to have fruit loops cereal. I was putting dish in the sink and then walking to my room when Ryan came up to me.

"That was my dad. He said that I have to return to the pack because of recent difficulties with rouge wolfs and that there is an upcoming alpha meeting with the other alphas in the area." He said.

"Oh okay well I will miss you." I said with a sad voice.

"What are you talking about, you are coming to. You are the luna of the pack so you have to come to and also because you are my mate." He said with a smile.

"Oh. Well I guess that makes sense." I said as I turned around to hide the my blushing cheeks.

'I'm so stupid of course I have to go with him.' I said to Lilly.

'Well yeah. But don't get embarrassed about it. I mean you didn't know because your still new to all of this, but don't worry I'm here to help.' Lilly said as she smiled and wagged her tale with happiness. And I mentally smiled back.

Ryan told his friends about us having to leave in two hours to catch our flight and be there two hours early, giving us a total of four hours until our flight takes off. Packing was a breeze, as I counted how many bags I had to make sure I had a total of four. Two were luggage bags, the other two were carryons, one carryon was a regular carryon and the second carryon was my purse. Nicolette was also coming with us since her pack was a neighboring pack and my mom was coming to so she could stay with me and give me extra special training.

"I wish my mother, father, and brother could some to." I said to Ryan with a sad face.

"Well there is plenty of space on the plane for them to come. You can ask them to come if your going to miss them that much." Ryan said as he tucked a loose strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Really!? You really mean it!?" I yelled.

"Yes I really mean it. I miss my family and pack everyday when I'm away from them so I know exactly what you mean. And I want you to be happy." He said laughing.

"Thank you so much Ryan!" I said as happy tears rolled down my cheeks.

I pulled out my phone and called my mother and asked her if she, father, and Derek wanted to come with us and she said yes they would come because they felt exactly how I felt. I checked my purse to make sure I had everything that I needed in it.

"Two power banks for my phone, sunglasses, chapstick, basic makeup, charging cord for my phone, wallet, 3DS (yes I have a 3DS deal with it), and toiletries." I said to myself then whispering the last thing. Everything else I will need on the plane is in my other carryon.

We all met up down in the lobby and hopped into a car big enough for all of us and went to the airport. I was surprised with how fast we got through airport security since it is usually always busy. We all headed to the gate that our plane was going to be at. But we were the only people there. Two hours later our plane arrived but we had to exit the airport and walk to the plane but when I saw the plane I realized why.

"Is that a jet?" I asked Ryan.

"Yeah. It's actually my jet." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"You're jet?" I questioned.

"It's the alpha's private jet and is used when I need to get somewhere fast and don't have time to wait around for a normal plane." He said as he gestured for me to get on the jet.

I sat in the seat that was in a corner that had a small table and an outlet for cords. Ryan sat across from me and the fasten your seatbelt light lit up. Shortly after that, the jet took off and the seatbelt light turned off and the pilot said we were free to move about the jet. Ryan pulled out a laptop and turned it on and started to do what I think was alpha work. I decided to try and sleep and then I was out like a light.

"Marie wake up." Ryan said.

"Five more minutes." I said as I rolled over in to the other side of the bed and pulled the blanket over my head.

Wait...bed. I sat up and looked around and saw that I was in a bedroom in bed. The smell around me was different it all smelled like Ryan. And then it clicked. I'm in Ryan's room, he must have carried me off the jet and into a car and back here.

"Sorry but you have to get up, it's already 10:30 in the morning." He said.

"Fine." I groaned as I got out of bed.

"How about you go take a shower to wake yourself up." He said as he walked up to me and planted a kiss on my forehead and left the room.

I took his advice and took a shower and also brushed my teeth and hair all that good stuff. I put on a pair of black shorts and a light blue tshirt. I walked over to the window and opened it up to let some of the warm air in even though the room was already warm. But instead of warm air, I was harshly greeted by a rush of freezing cold air and I immediately shut the window. I looked outside and saw that there was frost on the ground.

'Why is there frost on the ground here when it's in the middle of summer?' I asked Lilly.

'I don't know. Check your phone to see what region we are in.' Lilly suggested and I did.

'We are in a small mountain region. But were not to far from a flat region where it is probably a lot warmer.' I said to Lilly as I checked my phone.

"Just where exactly are we?" I asked myself.