Chapter six

Don't forget to like/vote!!
—————-

When me and Shannon got on the fairs wheel and started going up I took Shannon's hand and intertwined our fingers. Her hand was so soft and warm, it is a little smaller than mine, but it felt just right. It's like her hand belonged in mine and mines in her's. She tried to pull away, but I wouldn't let her so I just tightened my grip.

We reached the top of the ride and you could see all of Sydney's beauty that it has to offer since it was dark out. It was like the lights were the stars to the cool dark night. I snap out of my trance when we start moving again I look over to see Shannon is still in her own little world.

I wish I could kiss her.

By time we got to the bottom Story was waiting for us with her friend's parents. Story said goodbye to her friend and gave her a hug to walk back over to us. I never noticed that me and Shannon hands were still intertwined till we got to the front gate and the ticket booth lady said have a lovely night.

We got to the car for Shannon to let go of my hand to strap Story in. When she did let go, my hand, it started to feel cold and lonely. Soon Shannon got in once she got Story situated, half away down the road I went to intertwine our fingers. The difference is this time she didn't pull away. When she didn't fight it and let it be, it felt right again, my hand and me got that warmth we've been longing for, again. Right now it felt so right, so right for me to just ask her out, but then again I'm not sure if it's too early to make that big of a move.

In all honesty I don't know what's really the right move to make. The only relationship I've been in was when I was sixteen and that only lasted six months. Personally I just chose the playboy life and never had a problem with it. Well, until now... and I'm not even mad about it. This girl has me going through all these emotions and have me thinking about settling down and all. Don't get me wrong I know I'm still young, but believe it or not I think I've played enough around that I want to try a relationship again.

Then again who wouldn't want to settle down with a girl like her? Shannon has a phenomenal body that you can't help, but to want run your hands all over and squeeze. She has a very stable career, her personality is amazing, she's funny, her beautiful brown skin is just so flawless and smooth, and I never thought I would like a girl with a little bit of an attitude until now. The only downside is that she has a kid by someone else and for some reason. Every time I realize Story isn't just a sibling or mine, I can't help but to get a little agitated that someone had her before me.

I know, very extra of me, but that's how deep my feelings are running for her. Also another downside of things is that she still only sees me as a child in her eyes. That much I do know and it's freaking aggravating. I mean haven't you heard of the saying age is just a number?

I look over to see Shannon falling into a peaceful sleep and that Story is already sleep. I came to a stoplight when my phone went off I checked the caller ID to see it's Joshua calling. I went to remove my hand from hers only to see it was laying on thigh. Having the red light poor in through the windshield and on to our hands and her thigh made me see how sexy our skin looks pressed up against one another with our different skin tones.

L: "Hello?"

D: "Hey mate how's the date going?"

L: "Daniel? And it's not a date, and it's going good."

D: "Okay, sure it's not." he says, in a sarcastic tone.

L: "Anyway, why are you calling me off of Joshua's phone?"

D: "Because I left my phone in the kitchen and Joshua's was just right here... so did you ask her out yet?

L: "No."

D: "Why not mate? Actually when are we gonna meet her it's been like what two weeks now."

L: "I don't know and hold on."

~pausing phone conversation~

The light turned green so I had to let go of Shannon's hand so I can drive. Then I've gotten a text from Cassie.  

Cassie:
Hey can I ask for a big favor??🥺

Lucas:
Yeah, sure what's up?

Cassie:
Can u be my date to this ballroom dance that's coming up next month? pleaseeeeee!!

Lucas:
Sure, but why ask so early?

Cassie:
Cause I wanted u to clear all your plans for that day.

Lucas:
Alright.

Cassie:
Thanks!! I Love you for it! I'll ttyl gotta go 😘

Lucas:
Welcome.

~end of text conversation~

~ resuming back to phone conversation~

L: "Hello?"

D: "Hey, what took you so long?"

L: "Cassidy texted me."

D: "Oh okay. Well, I think we should at least meet her this week sometime, so then we can all do double dates and for you to ask her out."

L: "I don't know...I'll have to check with her schedule, plus I don't know if I'm ever going to ask her out."

D: "What do you mean? I thought you liked her mate."

L: "I do. I want to ask her out, but then again for some reason I don't. I think it's because of rejection."

D: "Aw, come on mate. Stop being a pussy. It not like you've never got rejected before"

True.

L: "Oh, shut up."

J: "Daniel, give me my phone!" I hear in the distance from Joshua.

~Daniel leaves the conversation~

J: "Hello?"

L: "Hey."

J: "Hey, I see where you're coming from, but Daniel has a point. You've been rejected once or twice in your life so for you to over think like this, your feelings must be strong. My thing is mate you only been seeing her for like two weeks and she's only seen your friendly side, so my advice to you is I think it's time for you to be a little flirty. You wouldn't want her to think that your just a friend, now would we?"

L: "Yeah, you're right mate."

J: "Think of it, If you bring out the charm I swear all your problems will go away. Shoot, she might be the first one to make the move."

L: "Haha, alright. I'll give it a try."

J: "Good! Now I'm going to let you go so you guys can continue to romance."

L: "Mmhmm, bye mate." I say, with a chuckle.

~end of phone conversations~

Once I hung up the phone Shannon's and my hands found it's way back to each other. I continue to drive throughout the peaceful night, not thinking about anything in particular.

—————————-

Hey, I hope you guys like this Chapter. I kinda half assed it, but be sure to comment!! Don't for get to like also!!