Chapter 9

This chapter is dedicated to Nagely😜 aight come on guys I'm making the lyrics hella easy 😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day's dragged on until it was finally Friday night.

I was bubbling with excitement for this party.

I'm hoping it won't be anything like the last party I went to. The one last weekend when I...you know ...kiss Kevin.

Fucking Bethany. He uses girls and I will not be part of that.

I repeated that in mind multiple times.

I will not forget that.

Bad things. Bad things. Bad boy.

Admired my new outfit in my purple body mirror. I had on a black shirt with sun flowers on it. I tucked it into my light wash high waisted shorts. I slipped on my white vans.

I felt my hands sweating.

Why?

I've been to plenty of parties.

I sorted through my mind to try and conclude why I was so nervous.

With one quick glance out my window, I knew exactly why.

Kevin.

He glared for a second. No smirk, smile, or laugh. My heart hurt for a moment but I brushed my light colored hair out of my face and turned away.

Everything will be fine. I shouldn't be nervous.

I smoothed my outfit with my hands and shoved my phone in my back pocket.

•••••

I smiled as Devin's car pulled into my driveway.

"Hi," I grinned as I climbed into his car.

"You look...beautiful." he said in awe. I blushed.

"Th-thank you," I giggled lightly.

I turned my head so he couldn't see my crimson cheeks. My face being towards the window, I could see Kevin's house. He looked towards our car with a smug smirk while helping a blonde bimbo into his car.

I just rolled my eyes and Devin began to drive.

•••••

We pulled into the driveway of the party.

Just as my suspicions, the party was brazy. Red solo cups lied all over the lawn and people ran around screaming and laughing. Some people say by a fire and couples cuddles cutely while others made out.

Devin escorted me in. "This is my friend Daniel's house." He said, smiling down at me. Just as he said that, a very cute, tall dark brown, looks black, haired boy walked towards us.

"Glad you can make, D! And with a female...?" He smiled and winked.

I covered my smiling face with my hands and Devin pulled me closer by my waist. "Hey D! This is Bethany,"

"Hi," I shook his outstretched hand.

"You should meet my girlfriend and talk to her while us guys play basketball." he grinned. "Em! Come here!" he yelled.