9- real life

The morning after the party, Robert's house was a mess. Which is surprising because they were all technically adults who knew how to clean up after themselves. When Liberty woke up she had 20 unread messages and 5 instagram notifications that she had been tagged in someone's photo.

Walking to the kitchen, there was so many sights to see and Liberty stopped to take pictures of them all. A party with the cinematic Marvel cast was not exactly how Liberty planned to spend her time when she got home to LA. Especially after playing 5 shows in New York with her brother, but as her mom always said "When plans change, something better can come along."

And that's exactly what Liberty thought as she continued to take pictures of the multiple celebrities scattered around Robert's house. When Liberty walked into the kitchen she saw Robert pouring coffee into a bunch of mugs. "Why all the coffee?" Liberty asked, as she went to grab one.

"I'm planning to wake everyone up in the rudest way but then apologize with coffee. You in?" Robert explained, when he put down the empty coffee pot and moved to grab one of the air horns that was left over from the party.

"Oh, you bet your ass I'm in." Liberty laughed and grabbed two air horns. "But you have to double up, one for each hand." She added as she handed another horn to Robert.

Liberty and Robert quietly walked to the living room where almost everyone was sleeping, Robert stopped in front of a sleeping Chris Hemsworth who had both Scarlett and Mark asleep on him. Mark was leaning against Chris's shoulder while Scarlett's head was in his lap, while Jeremy was curled up in a ball at his feet.

"How cute, hold on I just have to take a photo of this." Robert said while struggling to take his photo out of his pocket and hold onto the horns.

"I already took one, I'll send it to you." Liberty spoke, and he laughed. "Ready?" She asked as soon as Robert stopped trying to grab his phone. He nodded and she laughed.

"Have you seen that video of the woman swinging pots around and singing, 'I ain't got no sleep cause you y'all'?" Robert asked Liberty as she got ready to blow the horns.

Liberty nodded and smiled, "Ready? Set. Go!" Robert yelled and in unison they both began to blow their air horns. Everyone jumping up from the positions they were in.

"I ain't get no sleep cause of y'all." Robert screamed and started dancing in a circle around the couch that Scarlett, Chris, Jeremy and Mark were sleeping.

"Now y'all ain't get no sleep cause of me." Liberty chanted, skipping around the second couch where Victory, Anthony, Sebastian and Chris Evans had all slept on.

"What the fuck!" Sebastian yelled, as he got up from the couch and tackled Liberty to the ground. Liberty began laughing uncontrollably and Sebastian laughed.

Sebastian climbed off of Liberty and offered his hand to pick her up, "I was having a really great dream. You giant dicks."

Liberty took Sebastian's hand and pulled herself up, walking to the couch to sit between Victory and Chris. "I have a horrible hangover, I hate you." Chris whispered in her ear and put his head on her shoulder.

"Well I made coffee to motivate all you hungerover losers to help clean my house, since you trashed it last night." Robert gestured towards the kitchen.

"Well I'll tell you what, you and I can sneak out of Robert's and I'll buy us breakfast. Since I woke you up and you're a big hungover baby." Liberty whispered to Chris and he smiled.

"I suggest we say we're cleaning his office and sneak out his window." Chris added, and Liberty nodded.

Liberty and Chris stood quickly, "We're going to clean the office." Liberty stated, and everyone looked at them curiously.

"Together?" Scarlett asked and Chris nodded. "Why is that weird?" Chris asked throwing his arm around Liberty's shoulder.

"No, I guess not." Jeremy answered for her and with that Chris and Liberty took off to Robert's office only stopping to close the door to his office. That way no one could see them sneak out of the house.