Chapter 33 - The Dream Continues

This happened a few months ago..

"I've found what i really want to do ..Even if i can't become an excellent doctor like mama' , i believe i want to have a career where i can save people !"

"I want to become a doctor no matter what !"

Kasumi finally confronted her father and told her what she plans to be..since then she's been desperately studying in order to make her dreams come true.

"I see , the entrance exam is coming up..."

"Yeah."

"Good luck Kasumi , i know you'll ace that exam !"

"Hehe , thanks...but.."

"Hmn ?"

Suddenly an anxious expression crosses Kasumi face...

"What's wrong ?" he asked

"............i want to pass the entrance exam , but...if i get into college.."

"Into med school ....then will be at different college , Mina..."

"! ...Oh' .....right...." (That's right i completely forgotten...)

I don't know how to feel , but then Kasumi whispers to me sadly..

"..........Mina...I..."

"Y-yeah ?"

"I really want to realize my dream of becoming a doctor , but...but after all.."

Kasumi's cheeks becomes red...

"...........Being at a different college to you is...Kind of lonely.."

"! Kasumi...O-of course i'd be lonely too , but..."

 (If i say i don't want to be apart , it'll be hard on Kasumi.. i can't let myself be a hindrance to her dreams...) So i encourage her positively..

"It'll be fine ! you don't have to worry about anything just focus on your studies , even if our college are different we'll still be living on the same house ....right ?"

Still a look worried " Y-yeah...."

"Also , uhm , if you don't mind , i'll pick you up whenever i can , and it'll be like nothings change we can still go home together.."

"And you could call me whenever you feel lonely , i'll come running anytime !"

Her face turns bright red as she hear those words..

"Hehehe , but you don't have to run you know , you can walk and i can wait.." she smiles brightly

"Yeah , hahaha.." 

We both smile embarrassed...after taking a breath Kasumi speaks decisively.

"......I'll give it my best !"

"What over me , Mina !"

"Of course !!"