Chapter eight

She said yes! It's like a dream come true, but then again I would have agreed to anything after a kiss like that. We were walking to the car with our fingers interlocked with one another, talking about any and everything. It almost seemed like that heated passionate kiss didn't happen. Soon we arrived at the car, I unlocked it to open the door for her.

Halfway down the road she intertwined our hands. Forty minutes later I reached Shannon's house. I got out and walked her to the front door when she opened the door. She put the roses onto the table by the front door. Looking up at me only to have our eyes to lock. We started moving closer and closer until my face met the door. Yeah, I was shocked to say the least.

"Come on Shannon, and open the door to give me my kiss!" I yell, through the door.

I then heard giggling and her opening the door. To revel that beautiful smile of hers. She walked up to me as I snaked my arms around her waist. While her arms rested around my neck.

"You play too much." I say, smiling and bending down to kiss her lips.

We started to move in perfect sync again. Sadly, our kiss didn't last as long nor become as heated this time around. Pulling apart we smiled at each other, these are the perfect moments I wished would last a life time.

"Goodnight, Lucas." she says, gently.

"Goodnight, princess." I say, rubbing small circles with my thumb on her waist.

Leaning down I peaked her lips to then let go.

"Oh, here you go." she says, handing me my hair bow from off her wrist.

Taking it I walked to my car while she closed the door. All I can think about was how perfect my night was.

~Thirty minutes later~

It was around ten o'clock when I walked through the door to be met by Joshua, Daniel, and Daniels annoying cousin, Sammy.

"So how'd it go?" Joshua asks.

"It was perfect." I answer.

"Well did you get any?" Daniel, asks.

"No, not yet and I'm cool with that." I answer, honestly.

I walked into the kitchen to grab me a bottle of water and then went to the living room.

"Well did you guys at least kiss?" Joshua asks.

"Yeah." I answer, starting to stare off into nothing.

"Man it's the first date and you're already whipped." Sammy says, with a small laugh.

"Sammy, him and the girl have been seeing each other for like six weeks. So he has been whipped for a while now." Daniel says, looking at him.

"Ohhh so the young stud is settling down I see."

"Haha, yeahhh." I say, putting my hair back up.

"So what's she like, as in kissing, mate?" Sammy asks.

We are not mates imbecile.

All I do is roll my eyes and drink from my water. "I don't kiss an tell mate."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. I'll see you guys later, have to go and meet my little friend...if you know what I mean." he says, sending a wink.

Ew.  I this one doesn't stink as bad as the last one.

"Alright, and while you're at it let the door hit you on the way out." Daniel says.

"Don't you mean 'don't let the door hit me on the way out', mate?"

No.

"No, I said what I said." he says, looking at him.

"Haha, isn't my cousin funny." he says, patting Daniel on the back.

"Get off of me."

"Well someone needs to get laid."

No, you just need to leave.

"Well, bye guys." he says, going to the door.

No one said a word until we heard the door close.

"So how was she?" Joshua ask, looking at me.

As if on cue I broke down and started spilling everything.

"It was good I mean it wasn't like any other first kiss, mate." I say.

"Alright, tell us everything leading up till now."

"Okay, Okay...."

~skipping the story~

"Wow." they say.

"I know right."

"I'm really happy for you. So when are you guys going to see each other again?" Daniel asks.

"I'm not sure yet."

"Well, whenever you make plans include us in them because it's time that I meet the queen." Joshua says.

"Haha, I got you guys." I reply, getting up.

"I wonder how she is in bed?" Joshua says, looking up at the ceiling.

Daniel just snickers.

"Oh shut up." I say, throwing my empty water bottle at him.

"Chill, chill mate. All jokes" he says, laughing.

"Yeah, whatever. Night. Make sure you lock the door on you guys way out." I say, making my way towards my room.

"Yeah, alright. Mate."

————————-

Sorry for the short chapter, but don't forget to comment what you think so far!!