proposal

REYNA LET OUT a breath as she made her way out of her trailer, a hand absentmindedly finding its way to her growing belly, while her other held tightly onto her water bottle. She was feeling exceptionally ecstatic she was wearing clothes from Wanda's normal wardrobe rather than Wanda's supersuit. Regardless of whatever the Russo Brothers did to help accommodate the corset to fit her, she was growing too quickly, and each wardrobe change seemed to be far more laborious than the last. For once during her time as the Scarlet Witch, she despised the supersuit, which wasn't something normal for her. But right now she was just thankful that MCU Wanda seemed to adore loose-fitted clothing. She was comfortable, though she wouldn't remain that way when the fighting ensued.

Reyna hurried across the tarmac as fast as she could. She made her way onto set, where the crew was currently setting up for the scene that was about to take place. She took a sip of her water and headed over to Morgan, who was standing in the background as she watched the set workers do their jobs, careful not to get in the way of them.

"Hey, loser," Reyna greeted her.

Morgan turned to look at her, a smile pulling onto her face as she met Reyna's eyes. "Hey."

Reyna glanced around at the set before looking back at Morgan. "So, how are you liking this whole being on a movie set thing?"

"It's a bit surreal," Morgan shrugged. "But it's not as overwhelming as I thought it would be.I thought being around a bunch of famous actors would freak me out, but like Sebastian said—you're all idiots. I've watched Anthony fall down three times, while Margarita sneezed out her drink laughing at him."

Reyna's brows furrowed at the sound of Margarita's name. "Margarita? Why is Margarita here? She's supposed to be filming a movie in London."

"I was," a voice sounded behind Reyna, causing her to turn around immediately. "But I decided to drop by and see my favorite little witch."

Reyna's eyes brightened and she pulled Margarita into a tight hug; she hadn't seen her since her Vogue cover party back in December. "You came to Italy just to see me?"

Margarita chuckled and pulled away from her. "It's not that far."

"Whatever," Reyna laughed and turned the two of them to Morgan. "But meet Morgan."

"Margarita and I already met," Morgan told her, a hint of a smirk on her face.

"When?" Reyna asked with furrowed brows.

Margarita smiled and glanced over her shoulder. "While you were getting ready, but it looks as if you're about to start, so I'll take Morgan and be out of your hair."

Margarita hugged Reyna again and gave her stomach a gentle pat before grabbing Morgan's arms and taking off. Reyna shook her head at the two of them and made her way over to Anthony, who was currently speaking with Sebastian, Chris, and a very disgruntled Anthony.

"Hey, nerds," Reyna greeted as she approached them, catching their attention immediately.

Chris and Sebastian took off before anything else could be said, earning a strange look from Reyna and a laugh from her dear friend Anthony.

"What was that about?" Reyna asked the two Anthonys as she shoved her hands into the pockets of her jeggings.

Russo shrugged his shoulders, opting to give no verbal response, though Mackie was much the opposite.