Chapter Six

Note: Story of my life? PERFECT! Guys, sorry for not updating! Ah! This chapter wasn’t good! I’m sleepy. Vote and comment!

CHECK OUT MY NEW LIAM FANFIC “NOT SINCE YOU” IT’S ON MY PROFILE GOGOGO! <3

{Chapter Six}

          “Here’s a ticket for public nudity, you’re banned from the beach for a week. Have a great day!” The office swings the ticket towards me and I take it, he wouldn’t believe me if I say some fans pulled my swimming pants down. I sigh and leave the police station and meet the boys outside. Harry and Nick are laughing uncontrollably about everyone seeing my ass. At least I covered my balls with my hands. That’d be worse.

          “Hey.” I huff. Harry clears his throat, slapping Nick on his shoulder, letting him know I’m here. “The donut-eating, police gave me a ticket and I’m banned from the beach.”

          “The hotel has a private pool, we can finish our day there, just don’t go commando this time.” Nick says and Harry snorts. I walk over to Nick, slapping his face with my ticket.

          The rest of the day flies quickly and I find myself wide awake on my bed forcing myself to sleep, but I can’t help but think about Francis coming to Miami after tomorrow.

Savannah’s POV ~

          Daniel gets up from bed, making the bed move and waking me up. I sit up, running my fingers through my hair as I squint my eyes from the brightness of the sun, it lights up the room through the curtains. I observe Daniel as he takes a shirt from the floor. His back muscles seem bigger and I don’t feel myself drooling over it, something I used to do.

          “Good morning, baby,” The guiltiness is killing me, and I know I shouldn’t be going on a date with Niall. It’s not good for my marriage and Daniel deserves to be respected. I want to tell him about making out with another guy while he was gone, but I’m not ready.

          “Morning,” I say simply, he gives me bright smile – making me doubt if it’s the sun brightening the room or his smile.

          After he gets the shirt over his head and pulls it down, he walks towards me and caress my cheek, pressing his lips against mines. His lips are so soft, gentle, like always. I grab his collar, pushing him down on the bed as I get myself on top of him. I try to deepen the kiss, something I have never done. He grabs my hips and pulls me away.

          “Savannah, what are you doing?” He asks, raising his eyebrows.

          “Morning sex”

          “I’m not ready for sex, you know, I don’t want any children yet.” He says, like always.

          “We’ve been married for too long, don’t you think it’s time?”

          “You always understand when I say no.” He frowns.

          “I want a family and by the way, I have my needs – and you too, you’re a man don’t you feel like you want to have sex…”

          “I don’t know why you’re talking about this, baby” He continues to prepare himself, “but I really need to get going to work. See you tonight, don’t make dinner, I’ll be bringing pizza.” He kisses my cheek and ruffles my hair, before leaving out the door.

          I never wanted to have sex this bad and I’m sure is because I never felt what I felt that night with Niall – we just kissed and touched, and I never touched Daniel like the way I touched Niall. And Daniel hasn’t touched me like Niall have touched me. It’s all messed up but I want to feel those stuff again, and I’m sure Daniel won’t be giving that kind stuff anytime soon. I’m not saying I only want that, I really want to feel something more. Daniel’s so boring and he barely spends time with me.