EXTRA CHAPTER

Ryder's POV ( before they make friends )

I stared at her while she walks to class. I couldn't stop staring at her, she's so beautiful. The moment I first saw her, I couldn't keep my eyes off her. I wanted to know more about her. I wanted to talk to her, make her laugh and smile. But I didn't know how to approach her. Luckily, we happened to be in the same class. I started to have those weird feelings for her.

I love the way when she starts dozing off but suddenly wakes up when her head drops to the table. This process is repeated throughout the class. It's cute. She's sleepy but doesn't want to sleep, she wants to listen in class. But how can you concentrate when you're sleepy?  Sometimes, she'll listen in class and frowns when she does not understand. It's adorable, really.

I can stare at her all day and I won't even feel bored. She's fascinating.

I'm kind of happy that she doesn't interact with guys much. She's always with that one girl. They seem pretty close and content with having only each other as friend, really close friend.

And that's what I like. I'd rather have just one loyal and close friend then to have many fake friends. But luckily, I have more than just one friend that I depend on even though they can be annoying at times.

"Hey Ryder, did you even hear what I just said?" Seth asked, waving a hand frantically infront of my face.

"Nope," I answered.

"Whatever," he sighed dramatically and went back to eating his burger.

"By the way, why do you keep staring at her?" Jackson asked, nodding his towards the girl.

I shrugged in reply.

"I want to make friends with her, she seems cool," Seth said as he stood from the table and started walking towards her.

I quickly stopped him and asked, "what are you trying to do?"

He shrugged causally and replied, "Just making friends with her since you're too much of a coward to do so."

"I'm not a coward, I just don't know how to approach her," I said grumpily.

"Then I'll help you,"

"And how are you going to do that?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Just wait and see," He smirked.

-------

I'm back! I'm sorry I took so long for a short chapter.

I found it weird and dumb on how they started being friends. So I thought maybe an explanation on exactly why they want to be friends with her will make it better and a little more understandable.

And also, maybe Jackson for the next extra chapter?  Or Seth?  And what scene do you want?

Leave your comments! I'd love to know what you guys think of Ryder and on this chapter :)

Till next time then! :D
Elysia.