Chapter 15

I looks around scared. Master put me in some box that has holes in it. I cry and scratch at the bars of the door as he walks. "Relax Felis. You aren't in trouble." I hiss. That doesn't make me feel any better. "If you're going to act like this I can always leave you at home in the kitty carrier." I quickly stop and look up at him with sad eyes. "That's what I though. Now be a good boy for Master and stay quiet." I give a small meow and lay my head down. I'll be a good boy for Master. I don't want to be left at home in the kitty carrier. I close my eyes as Master begins to walk.

~

It's been a year since I've conquered the human world. It'll be fun to see how they have tried to rebuild it. The best part will be the meeting, to see the Pine's family and their reaction to what I've done to their precious Dipper, my darling little Felis. I smile as I look at him sleeping in his carrier. "You are going to cause quite the uproar kitten. I can't wait for the show." I laugh as I step through the portal. "Let's go."

A/N:
Hello my beautiful readers. I am so sorry that it has been so long and that this is such a short update but I just started college. Yay! not really. But now I have a laptop so I should be able to update more often. I love you all and I hope you enjoy the update. >^-^<