insecure • blake griffin

Girl, you're so sexy
Everybody should see your body
Girl, you're so sexy
I think, everyone should see you in the open
Baby, open up for me

Sex On the Beach // PARTYNEXTDOOR

----------------------------------------

Lela sighed as she laid on the bed that she shared with her fiancé Blake Griffin. He was currently putting their three month old baby girl to sleep. Blake just had a special touch when it came to putting her to sleep at night, so it always sucked when he was on the road because Lela would be up all night with the baby.

Blake and Lela met at a restaurant after one of Blake's games. He'd came in by himself, and Lela was by herself talking with one of her friends that worked there. When Blake had first laid eyes on her, he couldn't stop looking at her, she was beautiful. Blake knew that he couldn't just leave and not get her to go out on a date with him. He paid her bill, and left his number on a napkin. Blake gave it to her friend, and she passed it on to Lela.

Blake figured that if she wanted to say thank you, she had to call him and talk to her.

"I am amazing at this parenting thing," Blake said as he entered the bedroom.

Lela smiled, rolling over on her back to look at him. "I guess, you only got lucky a couple of times."

Blake smirked, crossing his muscular arms making them bulge. "Lucky? She just likes her daddy." He moved closer to the bed, and hovered over Lela. "I'm hopefully about to get lucky right now."

Lela smiled at him, but really she was nervous. They'd both been so busy, that they'd hadn't been intimate with each other in a while. Lela noticed that she'd put on a couple of more pounds, and she had more stretch marks. Lela started working out more recently, and she wasn't ready to be intimate with Blake yet.

"What's wrong?" Blake asked.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Lela tried deflecting his question.

"I know you baby, I can basically see the thoughts running through your mind. Talk to me." He urged as he moved her over, so he could cuddle her from behind.

"Nothing's wrong, Blake. I promise."

He chuckled lowly, nuzzling his face in the crook of her neck. "I know when you're lying, your voice gets a little bit higher than usual. Tell me what's going on," he placed a soft kiss on her shoulder.

Lela sighed and rolled over to face Blake. "I'm just nervous about you seeing my body."

Blake raised an eyebrow and smiled. "We have a baby together, Lela. I've seen your body plenty of times obviously."

Lela sat up, rolling her eyes. "I mean post-baby Blake. My body isn't the same as it used to look."

"You're beautiful. What are you talking about?"

"I have more stretch marks, and I've gained more weight."

"You remember when you fell asleep with the baby in our bed, and I came home from an away game?"

Lela nodded. "I put the baby to bed, and you had a bit of throw up on your shirt. I changed your clothes. Baby, you are still beautiful. You carried our baby for nine months, that's what those stretch marks represent. I love them. You shouldn't be insecure."

"I can't help it, Blake. I'm just not used to it yet."

Blake brought her in his arms, and he pecked her on the lips, and down until he reached her neck. "I love every inch of your body. There's nothing that could make me not love you anymore."

Lela moaned as he sucked on her collarbone. "I'm going to show you how much I love your body." His voice was low and husky now.

Blake slowly took off Lela's tank top, and then he unhooked her bra. He laid her down beneath him, and ducked his head down to place kisses along her stomach. "Your stretch marks are beautiful, Lela." He murmured against her skin.

He pulled off her black tights, and began trailing kisses from her stomach, down to the spot Lela wanted him to touch the most. Blake always knew what he was doing when he was pleasuring her orally. When Lela felt his warm breath over the thin fabric of her panties, she basically urged Blake in her mind to hurry.

Blake kissed the insides of her thighs, leaving little nips along the way. "Blake please," she breathed out grabbing the back of his head.

He chuckled as he let her lead him to her pussy. Blake slowly took her clit in his mouth and sucked on it. Lela took the back of his head, as his tongue snaked inside her. His hands kneaded her breasts, and slid back down, following her curves.

"Blake, that feels so good," Lela groaned. She wanted him, and wanted to feel him inside of her.

As his lips sucked on her clit, she began to have that familiar feeling, and his fingers slowly moved inside of her. Lela was spreading her legs further, and pulling his head harder. She needed more of him, and couldn't get enough.

"Blake, I need you inside of me now." She groaned out.

He chuckled a little, as he stood. His shirt already off, Blake removed his basketball shorts and brought her body to the end of the bed. Blake slid into Lela slowly as he threw his head back.

Each thrust sent the both of them into a manic need to cum. The room was filled with soft moans and groans, and Blake leaned over on top of Lela.

"Cum for me, Lela."

Her head fell back, an orgasm shook her entire body ruthlessly. "Oh my God," she whispered as he released right after her.

Lela cupped the both sides of his face and kissed him, and she could taste herself on his lips.

"Thank you, Blake." She smiled against his lips.

"I should be thanking you, but I know, I'm good at everything."

-----------------------------------

This was for Reader197p !!

I hope you enjoyed this, and thank you for requesting! ❤❤