Burning Love (Chptr. 4)

Kai's POV
Y/N's room is filled with silence, I looked beyond the window and saw rain and thunder, "Looks like there's a storm." I said noticing Y/N is gone, she must've left the room to use the bathroom. I sat down on a chair and pondered, 'I have to do it on her birthday.', a loud bang of thunder suddenly echoes and made something here shriek, "Y/N? Is that y-you?" I asked "Y-yea?" She answers from under the blanket.

"Why are you under the blanket?" I ask "I'm just cold." She pouts, "Wait a minute... you're afraid of thunder eh?" I teased her "W-what no way, why would I be s-s-scared of-" she stuttered before shrieking by the end, I laughed while she tries to hit me, "Yeah keep laughing, like you have no fear." She pouts again "I have no fear? Hah! Everyone does." I said.

Y/N's POV
"Really?" I asked him clutching my blanket, "Y-yeah..." He said in a way of being awkward "Well? What is it?" I asked throwing a pillow at him, "I don't want to say it." He said blushing, "Are you too embarrassed hothead?" I teased him "I-I am not embarrassed!" He pouts like a little kid.

"Then stop stalling!!" I yelled "Can you guys keep it down!" Lloyd yells on the other side of the wall, "I'll tell you tomorrow." He said sitting beside me and started to sleep, 'He's cute though.'