Chapter 3

I stood there in complete shock, I was chosen, by the alpha king? How was it me he chose, he never even interacted with me, he didn't know anything about me. I could see out of the corner of my eye that the she-wolf who thought he was going to choose her was furiously staring at me. I wanted to tell her she could have him, that I didn't want a chosen, but before a word could leave my mouth a tight grip wrapped around my small wrist. Pulling my attention down to see what was wrapping itself around me I see a large and calloused hand was griping it. Following it I knew who it belonged to.

"I thought I said come." His voice spoke out; it was rough sounding, and sent chills down my spine. I didn't meet his eyes as I just nodded to agree with my chosen king as he began to lead me out of the room. I knew what would happen next, he will go to collect my things and we'd leave to head to his home.

"My lord should I-

My question was cut off with a low growl that rumbled from his chest, "Don't call me that." He spoke quickly as he contained to lead me.

"I'm sorry my graces do –

But once again I was cut off as he spoke the same sentence, I didn't understand did he not want me to talk to him?

"My king I don't mean –

Suddenly he stopped and turned to me looking down on my smaller frame as he towered over me, I looked to the side so I didn't look into his eyes, I didn't want to show any more disrespect than I already have by upsetting him. "Call me Jason. Not lord. Not grace. Nor King. You have become my chosen; you won't need to refer to me with such names but my own." He spoke I didn't know what to say, I was shocked he wanted me to call him by his first name. "Let's go, and for the love of the moon goddess you can look at me in the eyes." His voice spoke once again as he turned and continued to walk pulling me by my hand.

"So my Ki- I mean Jason... Where are we going...?" I quietly asked, as I stared up his frame from behind really taking him in, his tall frame was covered in muscle, I could see the tightening in his suit as they would flex underneath it. There was no denying that he was attractive. At the sound of me using his name instead of a status he sent a smirk over his shoulder to me.

"We will stay for the dinner, like most chosen couples do. I must stay giving who I am, but after that we will be heading back home."  His answer was swift and as he spoke he continued to pull me along, guiding me to the still unanswered question. Before I could once again ask him just where we were heading in this moment he spoke again as we came to a stop. "I will give you time to get changed and ready for the dinner."  He faced me looking down on my small form once again. I turned to look around him and confusion was quickly spread across my face.

"Um...Uh, Jason... this – this isn't my room, none of my clothes are in this room..." I quietly spoke out to him. I stared down at my shoes nervously as if waiting for him to punish me for questioning his decision.

"I know this is not your room Ella, I had you stuff placed in this room along with other articles of clothing. I will give you time to wash up and change before I return to get ready myself." Unlocking the door he looked once more at me before walking away and leaving me in that hallway still confused as to why I needed a new room.

Walking in I stopped mid step. The room was much more extravagant than my last one, in the middle of the room was a large four post, king sized bed, with a soft canopy over it and wrapping down the posts. There were three other doors in the room besides the one I entered through. Walking towards the door closest to me I took in the details of the dresser and the fire place at the far left of the room, and to the right large windows that overlooked what seemed to be a garden.

Grasping the handle I open the door and was once again shocked as a closet filled with dresses and other very appeasing outfits hung, along with my bag that I packed that held my own clothes. I walked along the row of clothes running my fingers along the fabrics, until my fingers brushed a burgundy dress pulling it out I looked it over. It was a beautiful dress but I couldn't wear it, I would like to, I mean really like to but I put it back walking back towards my bag as I pulled out the dress suit that I had packed for the social part of the ceremony.

Walking out of the room outfit in hand I head to the next door, pulling it open  I find a large bathroom, walking in to the room I place my outfit on the mahogany table, which has a vase of flowers on it. The gold trimmed mirror catches my attention as I walk up to it, staring at my reflections I look over myself and wonder just what it was that made the king choose me, I haven't met him besides the one time when I was a child, other than that I stayed clear of him during the ceremony.

Slowly looking away from myself I decide to freshen up quickly; I change into the dress suit, and start to fix my light brown hair. Brushing through it I leave it in my natural soft waves that cascade down my back. I started to look around for a face cloth, opening drawer after drawer until I finally found a wash cloth.

Coming out of the bathroom I look around the room once again and the last door caught my attention, I wanted to know what was in that room, was it another entryway or a conjoined room? Walking over my hand wraps its self around the shiny gold doorknob. About to push it open I stop, I could hear a slight sound of movement behind the door, my curiosity increased tenfold. What was this room? Swallowing I take a breath as I finally push open the door, looking up my eyes widen at the sight of the room in front of me.

There in all his royal glory was the alpha king, whipping around he took in my smaller form, before a slight glare came over his face. Moving my eyes away from him out of habit I take notice that this room was another walk in closet, with his clothes, which was what caused my cheeks to turn a bright red and quickly exit the room.

Placing a hand over my chest I close my eyes and lean back against the wall, now I wasn't too naïve when it came to guys, I had pictured attractive men in my mind before. But never have I ever seen a naked man before, and that realization alone caused my cheeks to burn even brighter.

Hello guys! So I meant to post this last night sorry!! I'm planning on trying to update again later tonight! If I don't get it up tonight I will post it tomorrow! Please tell me what you think! Vote and comment :) thank you guys for reading !