Ninety two

*UNEDITED*

Manik

Why can't the alarm auto adjust itself after sleeping people sleeping here? Nai, ise toh apnaa kaam ek dum imaandhaari se karna hain

Time to get up dude, you need to perform in some time. I shut the alarm and went to freshen up. I know she won't take much time to get ready so I thought I'll get ready first and then wake her up. I hate it to disturb her sleep all the time.

(I am sorry I changed my mind about Manik's costume. I mentioned blue and yellow in the previous update, but guess what I found a very beautiful picture of him, from one of my favorite episodes and this is also one of my favorite outfits he wore in the show. Sorry for this minor change, I hope you won't mind)

I got ready in 15 minutes and now, the toughest task. First I removed the blanket, and sat next to her.

"Nandini" I said in a low voice, my hands involuntarily reached her silky hair. I pat them and called her again.

"Nandu, time to get up" I said again and this time she got up without cribbing. A surprise for me.

"Hmm, give me ten minutes, I will be there" she said and went into the restroom with her bag.

Haha. What did she wear?

"Nandini why are your pants so loose? Apni size ki le lethi naa my little rat?" I said looking at her dress. The top was fine, but the pants were funny.

 The top was fine, but the pants were funny

"Shut up Manik! It is called a Palazzo. And this is how it is" she said spatting my back.

"Ouch that hurts" I said.

"It had to" she said and took out a hat.

"Are you going to wear that?" I asked.

"Yes, you said its going to be an open air concert, and if you haven't checked the weather, Please do!" she said and I did. Oh its going to be super hot.

"Take care okay. have a water bottle with you and be hydrated" I said.

"Before you start another lecture, lets start please" she said and pushed me towards the door.

Darshan joined us, and we left for the venue.

At the venue:

This is such a huge ground.

"Do you think we'll be able to pull it off? Life mein pehlii baar I am nervous to perform" I said to Darshan.

"We are going to rock it, it's going to be a lovely crowd" he replied. Hopefully.

Nandini insisted to join the crowd while I asked her to stay somewhere close to the stage. Now, you see, they say girls always have an upper hand in decision making that is so true with me, be it petty decisions or important ones.