Chapter 28

We step out of the car and someone runs up and hugs me. I was surprised at first then instinct kicked in. I grabbed his arm from my waist and flip him over and he lands on the floor. "Who the hell are you?!" I ask him.

"Damn that's hot." He says. 

"Hey Buddy !! She's mine." Sebastian interrupts my conversation. "Who is this?" I ask the boys. "Well he the guy that we came for help."  I let go of Mack and apologize. "Wait, why did you hug me like you knew me?"

"I practically do, these boys over there never stop talking about you." I look at the boys and they all flush in embarrassment. "Oh really?" I say with a smile plastered on my face. 

Mack smiles at me and he leads us into his house. Mack was like a 6'2 guy and around 19 years old. He has golden dark-tan skin, an amazing curly afro hair resembling much to mine but more brown and short, and was a flirt. Not gonna lie he was a hot guy, but not as sexy as Sebastian. Plus he's a killer when it come to technology.

"So how are you going to do this?" I ask Mack. He sits down on his seat in front of his laptop and everyone takes a seat and that leaves me standing, since there was only four chairs. "Want to sit on my lap,babe?" Sebastian asked and I shake my head "I'm fine thanks." I tell him with a smile.

"Yeah Sebby she wants to sit on my lap." Mack says and grabs me by the waist and puts me on his lap. I gave him a glare and he gives me a combo of a wink and a smirk.

"Don't pass that line, McKenzie." Sebastian warns Mack. But we all know Mack is just playing around. "Say my full name again and I just might." He glares at Sebastian.

"To answer you question sweetheart all I have to do is get you social security number and I will get all your information. And from there I can change anything I want." He was typing on his laptop for a couple of minutes and the boys where having there own little conversation. I get off Mack's lap and stood next to him.

I notice Mack was smiling at the screen and I asked him what's up. He came close to my ear and whispered "Well your boyfriend there is scared of blood and needles. Along with some other stuff I can't mention." I let out a little laugh because a gangster is scared of blood and needles. I looked at the screen and it was some sort of notes. I look closer and it was notes from therapy with very personal things on there.

My eyes went wide and I turned to Mack and gave him a look. I whispered in his ear "I don't think you should be reading this." 

"I'm not. I have to delete all of this and create something new." I made a O shape with my mouth and he asked me "Does Sebastian look like a Nathaniel?" I look at Sebastian that was focused on whatever they where talking about.

  I looked at how his muscles flexed when he made the smallest move, how his jaw was so sharp it could cut me, how his eyes where so blue I could just get lost in them. Then Sebastian looked back at me and smile, I returned it.

"Yeah he looks like a Nate."  I respond Mack.

"Nate. Nice nickname." He told me.

"What do I look like?" I asked him. "That's a surprise. Now go with your boyfriend cause he's been looking at you since forever." He said with a wink.

I shook my head and walk towards Sebastian and sat on his lap while planting a small kiss on his lips.

"You know I'm kinda glad that Mack is a cheap ass that can't afford more than 4 chairs." he said while giving me another kiss. "Me too." We had a small make out session until Mack spoke up. "Done"

"Here you go Nicolas Gonzales." Stephan's new name reminded me of Nick and what he did. Mack gave a folder filed with info a new ideas and stuff to Stephan. "I don't like the name, brings up bad memories." Stephan said to Mack.

"Oh Well make new memories with your new name." Mack gave him a supportive smile and moved on to Sam. "Here you go Mr. Noah Gonzales." He gave a folder to Sam or Noah, whatever. "Sweet name, dude!" Sam replied. "Thanks man." Mack said while handing a folder to Sebastian.

"Mr. Nathaniel Gonzales all your info is in there including your fear of needles and blood." Mack gave me a wink and I laughed. Sebastian playfully punched Mack on the shoulder. "You're an ass for going through my things." Seb said with a glare. "Hey, I'm an ass that's helping you out. Plus how else was I supposed to delete them without looking at them." Sebastian gave him another glare and Mack moved in front of me.

"And the one we all have been waiting for here you go Miss Diamond Sparkle." Is he kidding?

"What!! I  know you didn't give me a stripper name!!!" I opened the folder and was relieved. "I thought your were serious. Don't mess with me like that." I say pushing him a little bit. "You know what sucks?" They all looked at me. "I'll never experience a high school party." I admired.

Mack turned to me and said "Don't worry I heard college parties are 10x better." He game me a wink and his eyes trailed to my folder. "You didn't." I look at my folder and it was a letter from USC saying that I got accepted and a application for a dorm.

"Oh.My.God. You're the best.Thank you so much!!" I jumped on Mack and gave him one of my biggest hugs. He got me into one of my top ten colleges I was going to apply for. I pulled away from the hug. Sam and Stephan where looking at their folders. 

"Bro, we got in USC too and plane tickets to California,Los Angeles!" Sam said to Sebastian but he was too busy shooting daggers at Mack for us hugging. 

Mack gave me and Sebastian a wink and put his arm around my waist. "Mack." Sebastian warned him. Mack ignored him and gave me a another hug. "You're welcome." I was about to say thank you again but he slapped my butt.

I was left speechless. 

"MACKENZIE!!!"  All eyes where on Sebastian when he yelled his name. "Whaaattt?" Mack extended the 'a'  to make it sound like he was playing innocent. "Don't "what" me you asshole!!" Sebastian came walking up to me and placed his hands around my waist and hugged me from behind. "She's mine." He said to Mack.

I turned around and kissed him on the lips I pulled back and said, "And don't you forget it."

"What! Bro, this plane ticket is for 5 am today!" Stephan said. "Yeah and...?" I asked with a confused look on my face. "It's 3:37 am if we don't leave now we aren't gonna make it."

"Before you leave, I made a checking account in California for each of you and each one of you has 1/2 a million dollars in each account."  Mack informed us. "You rock, man!" Sam told Mack.

We all said thank you to Mack and said our  goodbyes. I gave him a quick hug then got in the car.

"From now on we use the names that Mack gave us. We can't afford anyone tracking us down for the smallest mistakes." Stephan warned us. "Yes Nicolas." I responded with a salute.

"Hey, you never told us your new name." Sam said.

"Oh yeah, Well my name's....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 More Chapters Left!!!!

Corbin Bleu as Mack!!

Comment if I should do a sequel on when they go to college. I think I might want to do one.

Thanks For Reading !! <3 

Comment,Vote,Share,Follow!! <3

-Mari <3