FORTY-TWO

ARTICLE

Tom Holland has been spotted walking the streets of New York City, doing what you ask? We have a pretty good idea that it was to surprise his new girlfriend/co-star, Kate Cross, who was hosting a magazine signing for her cover of Cosmopolitan, and...

We have a pretty good idea that it was to surprise his new girlfriend/co-star, Kate Cross, who was hosting a magazine signing for her cover of Cosmopolitan, and attending New York's fashion week fashion show in New York City.
And just when we thought they couldn't get more adorable. We have to say, Katy, we're quite jealous. You've got a keeper.
Now the real question is, can they keep this up? With their recent premiere of their movie, Captain America: Civil War, and the awaiting production of their new upcoming movie, Spiderman: Homecoming, we expect these two to be spending a lot of time together. But afterwards? We're not so sure.
We'd be careful if we were you two. Long distance is rough and not all couples have what it takes to survive it. But feel free to prove us wrong.
-You heard it here, from E! News

~

INSTAGRAM

@catykross: if you haven't already heard, I'm the luckiest girl in the world and I gotta be careful @tomholland2013 @enews266,063 likes and 476 comments

266,063 likes and 476 comments

@username: you guys are gonna be endgame don't listen to the tabloids

@username: SHE FREAKING TAGGED THEM

@catykross: you know I did @username

@username: KATY DOESNT TAKE NO SHIT

@username: I'm expecting you to write an article on this bc u guys are obviously desperate enough for a story @enews

@username: LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND LOVE TOM

@shelleyhennig: SO ADORABLE