Rock Hard Promises (Chptr. 4)

Y/N's POV
"Good Morning sir! May I take your order?" I asked a man "'Sir'?, It's me
Y/N." Jay said removing his hat, Jay is actually not alone he brought the hot ninja of the earth, "Anyways, We would like some chocolate cake and an oreo cheesecake." Jay said giving me the money, "You heard that guys?!" I yelled out, "Loud and Clear!!" Jace yells. I placed their orders on their table and smiled.

Cole smiles as well as Jay as they starts to eat the cakes, "How was it?" I asked, before they could answer a bunch of girls entered the store and starts to run towards the two and began a long conversation as I head back to the counter. Checking in orders became awkward as Cole starts to frequently look at me while talking to those girls, I have to admit; I'm slightly jealous.

Cole's POV
'I wish I was there with her than to be with these girl.' I wished looking at
Y/N, smiling at me then at the customer, "Can some of you stop hitting me with your elbows!" Jay complains, they all backed off and starts to order their food. I could tell they had a stern and long conversation like arguing about something,Y/N starts to get nervous halfway to their conversation, Jay starts to worry, but as soon Jay stood up the girls left.

"What was that about?"We asked Y/N after closing the store, "I don't know, they said something about 'being careful around your surroundings.' Right before they leave." She explained "Well, don't listen to them, they're just pulling your leg." Jay said. "See you guys tomorrow!" She said running "That was odd, doesn't?" Jay asked, I can't answer.

~Time skip until night time~

Y/N's POV
"Izzy? I'm here." I said knocking on the door "Coming!!" A faint yell said "Come in, Jace is waiting for us on my room." She said pulling me, Izzy invited me earlier for a sleepover but I can't stop contemplating about earlier. Jace greeted me after entering Izzy's room and asked about what happened earlier, I told him that they were just confused.

Hours of cycling from watching movies to playing games, we heard a gate creaking from the backyard, Jace looked through the window then starts to get nervous, "A tall dude  just entered the backyard, We looked through the window and for some dumb reason Izzy flashed a flashlight to the guy, he looked at us and starts to run towards the back door banging on it.

Loud bangs from downstairs made Izzy scream, but it suddenly stops until a loud shatter of glass echoed through the hallways, We all freaked out, Jace turned off the lights and hid on the back of the door while me and Izzy hid below the bed. Good thing the bed has a thick cloth that hides the bottom of the bed.

Izzy's POV
Every door downstairs are being opened and closed until footsteps rushed to the stairs, Y/N starts to hyperventilate I covered her mouth when the door bursts open.