fifty one

FIFTY ONE

The press room couldn't have been stuffier, as far as Talia was concerned. She was nervous, Sebastian's also sweaty hand clasped in hers as they sat at the table waiting for the journalist to arrive to begin the interview.

"It's fine, Tal," Sebastian rubbed his thumb over the back of Talia's hand soothingly, pressing a kiss to her temple, "We'll just tell them the truth - it's complicated."

Within a matter of thirty seconds, a tall, obnoxious looking woman in perhaps her mid-forties came waltzing over with a clipboard in hand and a pen stabbed through the slick bun holding her hair.

"Sebastian Stan and Talia Summers?"

The pair nodded, smiling up at the woman whose face seemed set in a scowl.

"I'm here with E! News as I'm sure you know. We'll get started with the interview momentarily, when my partner and camera team arrives."

Again Seb and Talia nodded, saying nothing as the woman sat down opposite them, a cameraman appearing behind her and nodding go, "Amber. Amber Hansen."

Immediately a scowl found its way to Talia's face that almost matched Amber's. This was the bitch publishing nonsense about them and now she was here to spew more rubbish about them and twist their words?

"Okay this interview is over, I'm sorry I refuse to be interviewed by you."

Talia kept Sebastian's hand in hers, kissing it quickly before letting it go and standing up to storm off, mumbling "Bullshit if you think I'm talking to her." beneath her breath.

Sebastian stood up shortly after, following Talia into the corner in which she had separated herself from everyone. She was shaky, breathless and evidently now mid panic attack and Sebastian wanted nothing more than to help her.

He rubbed her arms from behind, soft breathing on her neck. "Babygirl, it's okay."

He helped her get through the panic attack through soft whispers, gentle words and caring gestures and anything he could just as he knew would help. She was calmer now, but it took his lips on hers really to completely return her breathing to normal - or, at least give her heart a worthwhile reason to be beating so irregularly.

He pulled away with a smile, "It's okay, princess. She can't hurt us, she can't ruin anything okay?"

Talia grinned back at him, steadying her breath, nodding, "I just don't want her to come between us again - or anything to for that matter - I love you too much for that Sebastian. Way, way too much."

"And I love you too. No bitch with a pen and a shitty news article is going to stop that, Talia. Can we skip the shit and get back together? I miss you being mine and we're not exactly a traditional couple so I don't really think it needs to be a special thing-"

"Yes, idiot, because I love you and I miss being yours, officially, too. I love you."

Sebastian leaned down, scooping his girlfriend's waist and pulling her to his body, other hand tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. He kissed her, first softly and tentatively but then with enough passion that Talia pressed her hand to his chest to remain balanced.

"Now we're done with interviews since the devil was meant to be our last one, fancy catching a movie babe?" Seb offered, hand still around Talia's waist but now differently so that they could walk side by side.

"Sure. As long as it's Batman V Superman. I know the reviews have been terrible but-"

"Ben Affleck. I know."

"Why do you even tolerate me? I love you, loser," she peppered his face with short kisses, "so much."

"Love you too, you sappy bitch."

---
(bvs would've been out in cinemas around this time so)
my babies are BACK BITCHES and amber needs to leave like fuck off ugly
i know it happened weird but i didn't want it to be a big deal idk
would y'all like a character q&a soon? i am tempted
elöise