Chapter V: La Vie Boheme

"How can two people, of the same gender, not love one another in holy matrimony?!" yelled Marilyn as she stood on the stage of the town square. Some nodded in agreement then a loud cry of excitement was heard from the mouths of Andre and Ashe. Marilyn smirked in humor, "How does that harm you?! Why can't my transexual best friend marry her man?! Why can't I makeout with my hot girlfriend?! Why can't love our partners in public? How does that harm you?!"

More cheers were heard. Mostly from her group of friends below. She spotted Kellin, looking disgusted. She pointed at him, "How does it harm you, Kellin?"

He was silent as the number of cheers increased. Marilyn smiled happily at Kellin in confidence. "Thank you!!!" She yells at the crowd as they cheered on her protest.

Kellin then smirked, when multiple siren beeps were heard in the air. Three cop cars pulled into the town square, each one climbing out of the cars. A cop called out to Marilyn, saying, "If you cut this useless protest now Ms. Rosewit, you can be released and no harm done. Resist, and we will have to force you out!"

"Bite me!" Marilyn shouts, flipping the police off. Andre laughs. The cop then tells the rest of his group to hose Marilyn out. She curses, then runs off the stage was the shot the fast water to her. The crowd screamed in shock and Marilyn continued to dodge it. Ashe ran to his car, and started it as the rest ran inside, Marilyn and Nessa jumping in after. 

"Go! Go! Go!" Nessa yells as Ashe stepped onto the gas, driving away from the town square. The cops entered their cars and drived after the group. 

Oliver turns his head, looking at the cars behind saying, "Oh shit, the fuzz is after us!"

"I can cut them off, hold on everyone." 

Ashe, swerves into a far corner, everyone slid to the left side of the car. Then he drived past more buildings, pressing onto the gas, leading them away from the cop cars. The car hid behind a large building as they heard the sirens of the cars past them in the distance.

Nessa groans, "Marilyn, was that comment to the officer really neccessary?"

Marilyn wraps an arm around her, "It was totally worth it babe."

"So...now what?" Mimi asks.

"I thought we were going out to eat?" Norma Jean asked Oliver.

He nods, "Oh we are. But I guess these bastards are joining us hun."

"Hey!" Ashe yells.

Oliver chuckles, "Just go the Life Cafe."

****

The group hops out of the car, Andre lets Mimi jump on his back to ride on. They all run into the restraunt, laughing. As soon as they enter to sit in their usual table, a waiter interupts their pace.

"No please no, not tonight please no. Mister, can't you go? Not tonight, can't have a scene!" He says.

Andre lets Mimi off his back, staring at the waiter confused, "What?"

"Go, please go; You- Hello, sir!" The waiter says by accident when Ashe and Mimi walk past them to the table, "No wait, I said no! Important customer."

"What am I? Just a blur?" Andre asks.

"You sit all night, you never buy!" answers the waiter.

Andre then says, "That's a lie! That's a lie! I had a tea the other day!"

"You couldn't pay." The waiter points out.

This refreshes Andre's memory, then he remembers with a humorous smirk, he says, "Oh yeah..."