IMAGINE: Marrying Kili

| IMAGINE for @hollychichi13 |

     You walk through the Blue Mountains, looking at all the decorations for your wedding, which is in a few hours.

     "So beautiful." You murmur, looking at all the beautiful lights that dazzle above countless of tables.

     "Y/N, what are you doing here? You should be getting ready for your wedding!" Fili exclaims, rushing over to you.

     "The ceremony isn't for another few hours." You tell your soon-to-be brother-in-law.

     He rakes a hand through his blond hair. "Yeah, but what if Kili sees you? It's bad luck for the groom to see his bride before the ceremony." Fili protests.

      "He's not going to see me. What would he even be doing down here before the wedding?" You question.

     "Fili!" Kili exclaims. Your eyes widen and you spin Fili around, shielding your body from Kili's sight.

      "What are you doing down here? I need you upstairs." Kili states.

     "Oh, yeah, I'll be right up." Fili says quickly. Kili starts to look walk away and then once he realizes Fili isn't following, he stops and looks at him.

     "You coming?" He asks.

     "Yeah, yeah, you go on up, I'll be there in a minute." Fili replies. Kili walks off.

     Once you're hear his footsteps fading, you step out behind of Fili. "Thank you so much." You breathe with relief.

      Fili turns and points a finger at you, trying to smother his grin. "Will you just get going, Y/N?" He says.

     "I'm going, I'm going." You laugh, before leaving the room.

---

     "You look beautiful, Y/N." Dis says, smiling at you. You're in your wedding gown, ten minutes before the wedding.

     "Thank you." You reply, beaming.

     "I wish your parents were here to see you today." She says softly.

     You frown, nodding. "Me too." You whisper.

     "Just know that they're smiling down on you today, Y/N." Dis says, before hugging you tightly.

     You hug her back. "Thank you, Dis. For everything." You tell her. She pats your back and sniffs. Dis pulls away, brushing the tears away from her eyes.

     She smiles. "It's time." She states. You take a deep breath and try to calm the butterflies in your stomach.

     "Are you nervous?" Dis asks.

     "I feel like throwing up." You admit. Dis smiles.

     "I guess that answers my question then." She says. Dis and you chuckle. "Come on, let's go." She says.

---

     Thorin stands outside the doors to the huge room. "Are you ready?" He asks. You nod. Dis and Thorin hook their arms through yours.

     "Thorin, Dis, thank you so much for doing this with me. You've both been like parents to me after mine passed." You say softly.

     Thorin smiles at you. "And you've been like a daughter to us, Y/N. We're so proud of you." Thorin states.

     You smile and take a deep breath as the doors open. Everyone stands. The musicians strike up a song as you start to walk down the aisle with Thorin and Dis.

      When Kili sees you, his jaw drops. He clasps his hands over his mouth as tears fill his eyes. You can't help but grin. Once you reach the end of the aisle, Thorin and Dis kiss your cheek before sitting down.

      Kili sniffs and quickly brushes away his tears, before picking up your hands. "You look beautiful." He whispers hoarsely.

     You blush. "I love you." You sigh.

      "I love you too." He replies. Kili suddenly leans in to kiss you.

     "Hey!" Balin, who's officiating the ceremony, exclaims, putting a hand on Kili's chest, stopping him. Kili straightens and looks down, embarrassed.

      "We haven't even begun the ceremony yet, lad. You can wait twenty more minutes to kiss her." Balin says.

     You grin and squeeze Kili's hands. "Let's get started then." You say. Kili slowly looks up at you, smiling handsomely.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!