Chapter 75: The Bright And The Dark

Bako maintained unbreakable eye contact with the weapon designated for his harm while giving Jin occasional glances to check on his mental state. The threatened male inched his way across the kitchen desk only to halt when his opposer lifted the large knife in an inspecting fashion.

"What's going on here...what's this about...?" Bako steadily held his stance, allowing every instinct in his body to enter an alert mode as he watched the boy hazardously playing with the sharp blade as though it were no more dangerous than a toy.

"You've been hurting (Y/n), haven't you...?" The azure male swallowed the lump in his throat with a dry gulp as the pieces in his mind began connecting themselves. "I can't have you doing that Bako. My darling isn't a toy for you to be maltreating..." The azure boy entered into a stare-down with his opponent as neither made the first move to be the starter of the confrontation and as the atmosphere became heavy with the tension between them it seemed to mess with their perceptions.

Bako reflexively jumped to the side as the brunet lunged at him, just barely missing the male by the skin of his teeth. The tall boy stumbled back as he took the chance to gather as much distance away from the feral boy as possible. Jin yanked the wedged knife out of the table as he turned towards his victim with an annoyed expression. "What the hell's gotten into you?!" The brunet's hollow eyes fixated on the defensive male like a predator assessing his vulnerable victim.

"You were the one to put your hands on (Y/n)...sweet (Y/n) got hurt because of you..." Jin approached the boy and tightly gripped the handle as the written words manifested back into his subconscious, feeling his stretched nerves exceeding past his high temper while Bako gave him a bewildered and lost look.

"What?" But before the artist could fully register the accusation, he had to quickly duck away before the knife had a chance to come in contact with his face. The attacker inwardly growled in irritated frustration at his unsuccessful attempts of harm and glared at his defenceless opposed.

"Why do you keep prolonging your punishment?!" As Jin sprang towards the artist, Bako was prepared for the third attack and managed to grab his assailant's wrist before he could fully accomplish a successful blow. The tall male was slightly surprised by the steady and unusual strength the boy was expressing, but managed to suppress the brunet.

The azure male swung his free hand to attempt at a punch, only for his strike to be dodged. The two boys backed away from each other as they prepared for another attempt at exchanging assaults. The armed individual adjusted his hold on the knife and pulled it backward to build momentum before readying to thrust it towards the artist. However, the moment he reeled his armed hand away, he found it immobile by a third person's grip.

Jin looked back to see Alex tightly holding onto his wrist, ceasing any attempt at assault as he restrained the boy. Jin felt his blood boil as he exchanged glares with the newcomer. "You! Why are you always trying to p**s me off?!"

"Jin! Settle down! What the hell has gotten into you, again?!" Kaito's authoritative voice boomed in the dining area, catching the manic boy's attention.

"I'll kill him! I'll kill him for what he did!" The feral male set his focused and murderous sights on the male in question. "I know what he did to (Y/n)! I'll make him pay for hurting her like that!"

'Did he find out about the door...?' Kaito analysed the malevolent brunet as he searched for clues in his body language to confirm his suspicions. "How did you find out...?" The intellectual unintentionally whispered out his puzzlement, loud enough to catch the boy's attention, forcing him to shift his focus to the fourth individual.

"Did you know about this...?" Jin subtlely spoke out in an inquiring voice as his emotions seemed mixed between his trust. "You knew that he hurt her?!" If he had not been restrained, Jin would have lunged towards the ruby haired boy from the spite that began taking over his senses. "And you kept it away from me?!"