Baby Making Music |Chap.12|

(A/N): Greg in the MM played at Sean O'Pry fine ass! Laaaaawd 😍😍😍😘😘😝

-
She's so beautiful, the way that her body convulsed against mine. As gave her erratic deep and quick thrust that sent her over the edge. Her gripping on to the rim of the desk. I was giving her what she wanted. I knew her going into heat this would happen often but I knew I had to learn how to control myself.

Even if she was extremely tight and a freak at that. She pushed back against my lap. Riding her way to her supreme apex of ecstasy. I grunted and looked down at her. Her back arched up to perfection letting her ass poke out just righ-

"John"

"Johnathan Gregory Key!"

I snapped out of my fantasy looking at the woman that birthed me. She spoke to me about letting Fiona assume the position of Luna. Which I refuse to let happen. She was beating a dead horse.

"John...I just want what's best for the pack. Everyone knows I was a great Luna when I was in the position. I've molded Fiona into what I use to be and she's ready. Baby I like your mate. I really do but is she ready to be in that position." My egg donor spoke. I rolled my eyes. If she though Fiona was ready run anything she was out if her mind.

"Look...I don't want to hear this. I know who I love and want to marry and that's Fawn. She's suited to be a Luna. She has business skills running her own business and she has a heart of gold. The elder love her, my pack loves her, and so do I. You need to get use to her being around. She's been here barely a month and she's already building a daycare center. Solving a problem that been our pack for years. She's clearly ready and it's no discussions. I marked her she's Luna." I stated sternly. She rolled her eyes.

"You didn't consummate it son. I heard you been trying to wait." She fanned me off. I let out a dark chuckle.

"I guess you didn't hear that we consummated our mateship two days ago. She's my mate now. My Luna and that finally. Now I would hate to cut this pointless conversation short but it's time for you to go. My men will escort you out." I stated. My men walked into my office and my egg donor glared at me. Ms.Rhonda walked into my office. She handed me a turkey sandwich on a plate and mango nectar. My favorite.