Chapter nineteen: The questioning

Micheala looked at Raven, who looked scared. Micheala was three feet tall and had bright blue eyes and orange fur. Micheala attacks Daniel but not enough to kill him. Micheala looked at Raven, then whimpered and put her down to show her that she wouldn't hurt Raven. "Good wolf stays there and lets me take care of Daniel; stay there with Jake," Raven said as she led Daniel downstairs and fastened silver chains around his wrists.

But when Raven tried to touch the sliver, it burned her. Daniel laughs weakly. Raven grabbed Daniel and tied him to a chair. "Did your slut of a mother lie to you? I guess not because you look shocked. You see, I am your real dad, that one that raised you lied to you. Raven, you are my daughter. "Daniel smiling at Raven. 

"Your lying," Raven said, tears coming down her face. "You're not my dad, and you can't be. Cause my dad wouldn't hurt my friends or my family. " Raven added angrily. 

"I have news for you; your whole life is a lie," Daniel said with an evil smile. "I gave you up the day you were born. Then your mom came back to me. When Sara died, your mother wanted me so badly. Your mom has been cheating on your fake dad with me since the day you were born, "Daniel said, trying to get Raven angry. "I bet your fake dad didn't love you at all," Daniel finished. 

"She's a jerk about my mother and father. Mark was a better dad than you ever were. My mom hated me, but deep down, she loved me. " Raven yelled, throwing Daniel to the other side of the room. 

"Baby, he wants you to get your playing right into his hands," Jake said. Jake said, grabbing her to calm her down. 

Raven then walks out of the room to calm herself down. But all of a sudden, she had a horrible headache. She decided that it was a good idea to lay down. But as soon as she was about to fall asleep, Raven's whole body started to reform itself into a wolf. When it was over, there was a five-foot-two wolf in the room. 

Just then, Jake walked in and saw the wolf standing by them. Raven whimpered and lowered her head to demonstrate that she wouldn't hurt him.

"Hey Raven, it is OK. I know you are hurting. Just come here and let me pet you. I am not scared of you. I love you and trust you," Jake said, petting her. 

Raven came over to Jake and soon fell asleep in Jake's lap. Jake got up and put her on their bed.