File: Boiling Water and Teenage Girls

Hey, guys! This chapter is dedicated to tapangawentz. You gave me this idea when I gave you guys the chance to choose what happens. Kawaiicat56, don't worry. I read your comment and have something just for you in one of the next up coming chapters.

You guys can still suggest things. I'm just too lazy to write where you can put it.

This chapter is also dedicated to 5180brostroh,who took the time to write on my post on my profile.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Ciao.

--A.D

Xxxxxxxxxxx

    When the Avengers got back to the tower, Percy on the couch; shirtless with his baggy black pants and his well-worn boots- exactly how they left him.

   He seemed to be asleep now with his back facing the team and his hands tucked in front of him. His hair was a tossed black mess and his shoulders were tense, like he was asleep but awake at the same time. Phil hovered by the side of the couch, looking at the demigod and the team a few times before settling on the youngest on the couch with a small frown.

   "I take it everything went well?" The agent asked after a minute, looking over at them.

    "Like S.H.I.E.L.D doesn't already know," Clint grinned before looking over at his best friend. "Is he okay?"

    Phil followed his gaze and gave a small, barely heard, sigh. He reached over, grabbing a small bowl filled with water, "He's angry right now."

    "How can you tell?" Bruce asked. While he was an expert on controlling his anger, he never saw someone who could hide there's so well like Percy was.

    Phil simply kept a straight face as he tipped the bowl, spilling the water all over the demigod. Immediately, it hissed and steamed, evaporating in an instant, "That's how. Agent Jackson gets like this sometimes so I know when to look out for it."

    "Is he burning my couch?" Tony had to ask, looking at Percy with large brown eyes.

    The smell of something burning filled the air and soon the couch started turning partly black where Percy was.

    "Now, he is," Phil confirmed before sighing once more. "Agent Jackson, will you like to come to the hellicarrier with me?"

    For a moment, nothing happened before Percy turned his head, peering at the other with half-lidded eyes. The demigod nodded, sitting up and grabbing a shirt that was flung over the couch cushion.

    "Percy?" Clint was staring at his friend with wide eyes, looking vulnerable for a split second before it was tucked away, "You're leaving?"

    Percy looked at his friend and pursed his lips, eyebrows creasing for a moment like he was deciding what he should say, "...No. I just need to speak with Fury for a little and settle some things." Percy paused as he got up, like he wasn't sure if he should say this or not, "Sorry about the couch. Clint'll get you another one."

    "What?" Clint sputtered, looking between Tony and Percy, "No, I won't! I don't even want to know how much that thing cost but I'm sure I don't have that money."

    "One thousand," Tony supplied but he seemed out of it, looking at Percy like he knew something but didn't know how to act on it.

Xxxxxxxxxxx

    Tony felt miserable.

    That was the only way to describe how he felt. He paced his room, running a hand over his face, and basically wearing a hole into his nice flooring.

    "You seem stressed," A distorted voice said and the genius spun around in surprise.

    There sat Dean holding Tony's Stark Pad, playing Angry Birds. He kept tilting his head at the screen like the whole thing interested him instead of just the game. He wore the outfit he did a couple hours ago, face completely hidden and hood drawn up.

    "How'd you get in here?" Tony asked and Dean said nothing, pointing to the open window. Of the billionaire wasn't mistaken, this floor was way above ground level.

     "What are you stressed about?" The hooded man locked the Stark Pad, placing it next to him on the bed, and stretched his legs out, "Is it about Percy Jackson?" He seemed to grin under the mask, "It is, isn't it? Well, don't worry, he's not mad at you. He knows full well he was acting like a drama queen. He's only mad at himself."

    "If this is your way of apologizing, I'm not impressed," Tony deadpanned before grinning. "Although, I find the outfit to look really good on you."

    "You think so?" Dean got up, sauntering over to the genius, spreading his arms out, "It's actually pretty comfortable. I can get you something like it."

    "That'd be awesome," Tony grinned, feeling his face heat up slightly with how close the other was. Suddenly, he felt like this was a 'now or never' thing, that Tony had to act now or he'll lose the opportunity forever.

    So, Tony stepped forward, reaching his hands up and grabbing the sides of Dean's pitch black mask, "The mystery thing kind of works for you. Very nice."

    Dean's voice was lowered to a whisper, looking down slightly at the billionaire's intelligent brown eyes, "You think so?"

    "Mmhm," Tony hummed before fully removing the mask, revealing startling sea-green eyes. "Though I prefer this side of you more."

    Percy stared at Tony for a moment before making a small noise in the back of his throat, surprising Tony because it sounded almost like a whine. His hands twitched at his sides before his lifted them up, placing them on Tony's shoulders and pulling him in a hug.

    And what Tony said next, sometimes he wished he could keep his big mouth shut, "For a second, I thought you were going to kiss me, Pretty Boy."

    But Percy wasn't apalled, his mouth twitching in an amused smile, "You'd know if I was about to kiss you."

    "Like how?" Tony asked, feeling his heart hammer against his chest almost painfully. He hadn't felt this way, even with Pepper.

    "Well, I'd use one hand to pull you close like this," His used his right hand to pull the genius close until there was no space between them. "Then I'd use my other hand to touch your face," Percy cupped Tony's face gently with his left hand, looking into the warm brown eyes and flushed face. "And then I'd lean down and whisper something totally romantic like I love you and kiss you like this."

    Tony didn't care if he was acting like a teenage girl with her first crush because this was totally happening. His heart was fluttering in his chest and he felt his face heating up with every word the demigod said.

   And when the son of Poseidon leaned close, Tony's last thought was 'this is totally happening' before he was kissing Percy Jackson.

    Yeah, he said it.

    Tony Stark was kissing Percy Jackson.