Eternity~James

I watched James as he sat on our bed and watched me in awe through the mirror. I was applying my everyday make-up but he made it seem as if I was painting the Mona Lisa.

"Stop." I say as he gazes at me.

"Stop what?" He says frowning

"Staring. You're creeping me out." I say trying to put on mascara but getting it on my eyelid causing me to groan.

"But Y/N I'm curious" he says as I wipe the clump of mascara of my eyelid. We've been dating for three years but his unusual accent still makes me smile.

"About what James?" I say as he stands up and moves to his fancy chair.

"Why do you still wear that stuff if you've already got me?" He says confused. I scoff a little, if anyone else had said that then I would have gone mad but it's James his views are still a little mucked up.

"James, girls don't wear make-up for men's enjoyment." I say turning to face him.

"Oh, things have definitely changed since my time." He says looking down a little embarrassed. I stand up and walk over to him.

"I know but don't worry you'll get used to it." I say as he stands up using his cane."And you've got me to help you." I say as he smiles down at me.

"Come on dear we don't want to be late." He says linking his arm with mines. The hotel was having a movie night at first I thought it was a strange thing but James insisted that we went. Knowing this place it would probably be a twisted horror movie.

We walked down to a cinema room that I had never even noticed before. I swear I think i have this place figured out but then something happens and I'm back to square one. We walk into a dark room and I notice the film begin.

The title sequence begins and I realise that it's my favourite romance film.

"I love this film." I whisper to James as we sit down.

"I know that's why I had them play it dear." He whispers back and i can't help but smile.

"No way." I say a little too loud.

"Yes way." He says mocking my tone and laughing. I turn back to the screen and notice that it's only me and James in the whole room. I wasn't expecting much people to be here but I didn't think it would only be us.

It gets to half way through the film and the main character is about to get the girl. My favourite part is about to come up in the film and he knells down and begins to propose. I listen in content as I could tell you the script. Before the main character begins to confess his love the film cuts off.

"What the hell." I mutter and turn to see James on the ground. A light illuminates him and I see that he's kneeling down.

"Y/N I know that my life is warped and confusing but with you it feels perfectly normal. I know that it's a lot to ask but I want you to spend forever here with me. You're the only person who understands me and I just can't let you get away from me. I'm utterly and hopelessly in love with you and I've wanted to ask you this for so long." He says and I finally realise what's going on. My insides are doing flips and I can't catch my breath. He grabs my hand and breaths out heavily.

"Will you be my queen forever and marry me." He says hopefully looking up at me. I'm speechless. I love James so much and spending forever with him is all I've ever wanted.

"Y-yes!" I spit out and his face lights up. I can feel his hand shake a little as he slides a ring on my finger. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I begin to tear up. James jumps up and plants a kiss on my lips. I feel tears of joy run down my face as I stand there kissing him.

"Y/N March. That has a nice ring to it." He says as he holds my hand and runs his thumb over the ring. "I promise to love you for the rest of eternity." He whispers and I grin uncontrollably. Eternity with James doesn't seem long enough.

••••••••••••

Awwww this was cute I think. It's my last day on holiday and I'm so sad. I don't want to go home tomorrow ewww. It's so cold where I live and I'm just not about that life 😂

~Abbie💕