My life as a MALIK (Sequel to:ZerrieAdoptedMe?)

Recap:

We walked around hand in hand.(with ice cream) My fingers interlacking with Harry's. I wish Harry's hands were Ni--

i was cut off of my daydreaming by a loud crash, and Dad shouting "PERRIE!"

I began to run to mama perrie shouting "MAMA PERRIE! STAY AWAKE!" The girl came out of her sports car. and i was about to shout. but her face made my whole body stiffen. "YOU CRAZY SON OF A--" I didnt hear much. i was staring at her wide eyed. and she was staring at me.

this cant be! Hazel this is real life! this is not Mama Perrie you encountered. but how? shes dead! she cant come back from the dead! Oh my god. im hallucinating. shit mother of God.

"Hazel?"

This cant be. Shit what should i say?

"Mum?"

*******

"Mum what have you--"

"Oh my God Hazie you have grown up!"

"Mum i-"

"I killed her because she was taking you away from me."

"Mum you-" " you fucking bitch fuck you!" Daddy Zayn shouted.

"Mum you, Youre dead. i cant- Mum. Dont you dare touch me" I mumbled as she tried to cup my cheek but i kept shoooking my head and looking down.

I looked at Dani, Lili, Harry, Niall, Emily and Daddy Zayn. they were crushed. so i did something very bad. i kicked my mum.

"Hazel! You are Grounded!"

"You cant i have new parents! YOU FAKE KILLED YOURSELF. I HAVE TO SUFFER BECAUSE OF MY DAD! HE ABUSED ME FOR SO MANY YEARS. AND YOU YOU JUST SAT THERE RELAXING WHILE ME IM FUCKING KICKED, PUNCHED AND SPIT AT. YOU FAKED YOURSELFS DEATH NOW IM HAPPY WITH YOU DEAD AND YOU HAVE TO SHOW UP. YOU KNOW WHAT ZEELA JANE WILLIAMS? I HATE YOU!" i shouted as dad  called the ambulance. tears streaming down my face and mum slapped me.

Then we heard sirens, and everything went black.

----

*Shouts* THANK YOU @KateStyPatHorLikSon8 for another amazing coveeer! im still using my phone to type this and i cant use mum's laptop so i cant dedicate this chapter to you Kate YET! Thank you again! love lots.

*giggles* Hi again. So i was super scared because this reader told me "You better make the sequel fast b4 i kill u" and basically it freaked me out. haha.

So heres the sequel!

"My life as a Malik"
Cher<3xx