Chapter 15

Oh my god. Kevin is crying over me. There are tears coming out of his eyes because of me.

Is he actually in love with me?

Maybe he is over his player ways.

I think this all over. What if he's lying? He's crying though! But what if he plays you?

Then ima just have to say YOLO. Fuck it. I'll take that chance.

I remember all the amazing times we've had together and we've barely had bad ones.

He made me feel so different and claimed I made him feel that way too.

Before I knew it, I was knocking on his door. I could've gotten his attention through the window but I felt this was a better idea.

"Hello," Kevin's mom said when she opened the door.

"Hi, I'm Bethany West." I shook her hand.

"Oh! You live next door! Your mother has told me so much about you!" She exclaimed.

The thought of my parents actually loving and caring about me warmed my heart. Maybe I wasn't alone. I shook that thought from my head. I gave her a small smile before speaking.

"I'm here to see Kevin." I stated.

"Are you sure? He seems to be in a bad mood because of something." She furrowed her eyebrows.

I'm that something.

I nodded my head. "I'm positive."

"Okay well Kevin's room is that way," she said pointing to a door that wasn't inside of the house. "He likes to have his own privacy." She laughed. I smiled and thanked her.

I walked towards the door. What do I say?

Kevin's POV:

I can't believe I'm crying over this. She deserves someone better than me. I know I hurt her too by walking out and saying those rude things.

Hearing her cry from my room broke me. I'm a fucking dumb ass. She has every right to hate me. I'm just tryna prove that I'm worthy.

I thought I heard someone open my door, and that was proved when someone spun me around and crashed their lips onto mine.

I stood there for a few seconds, shocked. I suddenly got used to it. (A/N: what a coincidence 💀)

I knew it was Bethany because she always smelled like coconut and I liked it a lot.

"I do love you," she mumbled against my lips.

My heart pounded rapidly. I place my hands on her hips and bit her lip softly. "I love you too ma,"

It felt so good to finally hear her say it and say it back. It was a whole new feeling for me.

We pulled back and I just stared into her eyes and admired her face. "Be my shawty,"

She giggled. "How romantic,"

"Please Bethany? I've waited so long and you can't even be my bae?" I pouted.

"Fine, Kevin Michael, I'll be your 'shawty'," she rolled her eyes but smiled.

Everything is finally gon be real and happy.

•••••

Bethany's POV:

Kevin decided to take me to another party at Daniel's house.

I was excited because I have a lot of friends at those parties and they are so much fun.

I began getting ready and could see him through my window doing the same. He had the biggest smile on his face and I have a feeling it's been there all day.