s e v e n t e e n

Song Of The Day : Thrift Shop by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz.

Comment, vote and share!

S e v e n t e e n

"So whose car do we take? Mine or yours Asher?" Asked Breckin as we carefully glided past the front doors of the school. But a thought clearly invaded my minds.

"Guys wait! There are security cameras around here. They'll catch us and then we'll be doomed with detention. Oh God! I really don't want to be detained. My life is pretty hectic right now and adding an hour of detention daily for a week isn't something I am looking forward to. What if they tell about this to Mark? He'll be pissed. I can't even imagine how disappointed my father would be. Hailey would literally bury me alive saying something how I skipped for the first time and she wasn't even there with m-" My rant was cut off by sounds of laughing. I focused my eyes on the three bad boy figures who were laughing hysterically. But Nolan's laughter stood out of them three. It was so melodic and perfectly rhythmed that I felt it was practiced. I mean really Cadence? Who the hell practiced laughing. Like you should firstly imagine someone standing in front of a mirror and practicing their laughter. It sounded crazy. The thought itself was crazy.

"You really thought we are some bunch of idiots?" Breckin asked and I shrugged. Well now that I thought about it, they looked a little dysfunctional.

"Wait! You think we're idiots?" Frowned Asher while others just nodded.

"You can't really blame the girl now," I muttered under my breath but I wasn't quiet enough. Apparently they heard it and frowned deeper.

"Well whatever," Scowled Breckin and continued, "anyways we don't need to worry about the security cameras here. Nolan here, had them destroyed last month as a welcome back present to the school. Isn't he just the best?!" Exclaimed Breckin, his scowl long replaced by an excited grin. My eyes widened as I took in his words. A welcome back gift? I mean I understood the school wanting to give something to their best students as a welcome back gift. But a student, a delinquent at that, wanting to gift the school? And that too, a prank disguised as a gift. That seemed ridiculous to my ears. Nolan stood in front of my, looking all smug and high of himself. Seeing my ridiculed and an 'are you insane' expression, Nolan sighed and explained.

"I just didn't want them to forget that I was back with a bang. Is that wrong not wanting people to forget you?"

"Forget you? I really don't think that's possible with all your pranks," I said, exasperation clear in my voice.

"Well, you didn't even know me two days ago," retorted Nolan, back. Well, that rendered me speechless and I shut up after that. He was right. I didn't even know him two days ago. But that didn't justify his actions for not wanting to be forgotten.

Seeing our sour moods now, Breckin decided to step in and take over, "Let's take your car now Asher. I don't want to risk my Ferrari baby." Asher just rolled his eyes at Breckin's childish behavior, but soon followed suit and started jogging to the garage. We three followed him, hot on his tail. Reaching his car, shocked, I rubbed my eyes and opened them again. Asher's car wasn't something expected. It was the brand new blue Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 Avio 2015 model. Now when you had a look at Asher, you wouldn't expect a car as flashy and expensive as that one. He looked too plain to own a fancy car like that. Well, he looked rich, apprently, all three of them did, but his car's prices were skyrocketing. I didn't get how his parents were willing to spend so much of money on something as common as car. You could practically buy five normal SUVs with the price of one Lamborghini.

"Close your mouth Brown," Snapped Nolan in a cocky expression as he shut my jaw my pushing it up. I mean it wasn't even his car to be cocky about.