Chapter 35: The Hospital

Cole's POV

She puts her hand up as a signal to stop talking, like she heard me anyway. He eyes widen and I look at her worriedly.

"Morgan, you okay?" I ask her.

"I'm going into labor" she says under her breath. My eyes widen and I support her as she leans into me and groans.

"What am I supposed to do?" I ask frantically. She takes deep breaths trying to calm herself.

"Get Ashley and Em. Please." she says through gritted teeth. I nod and rest her against the wall and run to the lunch room.

I push the doors open, very loudly may I add, and look around until my eyes land on Morgan's friends. I run over to them, and of course with their advanced hearing, they hear me. They both look at me with hate.

"What do you want Cole? Morgan isn't here for you to torment." Ashley says with venom dripping from her every word. I roll my eyes but focus on the task at hand.

"I know, because she is in the hallway going into labor! So hurry up! She wants you!" I say frantically. Their eyes widen and they shoot up from their seats and follow me.

I lead them to Morgan who is sitting on the floor clutching her stomach. I lean down and rub her back.

"It's okay, it's okay." I say. It's the only I feel I can say.

"You have no right to touch her!" Ashley shouts. Morgan groans.

"Just please shut up and get me to the hospital." she says in pain. We all nod and I pick her up bridal style. We rush out of school and I put her in my car as the other two follow.

"Ashley. Please call my Mom." Morgan pleads. She nods frantically and dials the number before telling her and hanging up as I speed down the road to the hospital. Emily rubs Morgan's shoulder from behind her.

"Okay. She's on her way." Ashley says and Morgan nods in response.

I pull into a spot and get out with Emily and Ashley and round the car before retrieving Morgan. She groans out of pain.

"It's okay, we're almost there." I say. She shakes her head frantically and closes her eyes tightly.

"No! No it's not! It hurts! Why did I freaking have to sleep with you!" she shouts.

"I know. I know. But please relax." where are these words coming from? I don't know how to calm someone down. I don't know how to be kind. So where is this coming from?

Morgan leans into my shirt as tears from the pain roll down her face. I barge through the hospital doors.

"Someone! She's going into labor!" I shout. Doctors and Nurses all rush to me and one with a wheel chair.

"Sir, I need you to put her in the chair." a Nurse says to me. I resist, but nod and set her down. They roll her to a room and we all follow, not knowing what to do. She doubles over in pain and clutches her stomach while screaming in pain. She grabs my hand and clutches onto it for dear life.

"You are so freaking stupid!" she yells at me. I wince as she digs her nails into my skin. I nod.

"I know I am." I agree as she screams again and my wolf howls. He still loves her, and hates to see her in pain.
Ashley comes up next to her with Emily and walk with us as they try to soothe her.

Morgan's POV

It hurts so freaking much! Why? Why did I have to sleep with that stupid jerk?! I groan as they roll me in the room. Cole follows me in nervously and Ashley behind. Emily didn't want to be in here when I gave birth.

"Oh my gosh!" I shout. They help me onto the bed and I lay back breathing heavily.

I groan again and turn on my side. The doctor looks at me and shakes his head. I growl and lay on my back, much to my dismay.

"Stupid doctor." I say under my breath. Cole chuckles and I give him a death glare. He shuts up immediately. This should be fun.

3 Hours Later....

The stupid baby won't come out! My mother holds my hand as I lay against the bed and try to sleep. The doctors said I should try and sleep to pass the time and get some energy. So the lights are off and I'm here with my Mom.

Cole took a break of sitting here and holding my hand. He probably has claw marks thanks to me. I laugh quietly at that.

"Morgan, please try and sleep." Mom orders. I groan.

"Fine." I say and shut up.

It's been three hours and she hasn't come out yet! She is so stubborn! It's now 3:00 and school is over for the year. Emily went to grab our things.

Logan is here now, as well as Aunt Melanie and Uncle Jack, and of course Ashley who is sound asleep on the couch in the corner. It looks peaceful. So I close my eyes and a dreamless sleep consumes me.

Cole POV

I sit in the waiting room with everyone as my leg bounces up and down. Logan, Morgan's brother I guess, shoots daggers at me. I stand up and walk back to Morgan's room. I can't sit in there anymore. I enter the dark room and see a single light on by her bed. I see her Mom stroking her daughters forehead lovingly, even though she is clearly tired.

I remember when my Mom would do that. She would stroke my head when she thought I was asleep, but I never was. I miss her so much everyday.

But then he came. He was supposed to be nice, and everyone thought he was, but I have the scars to prove other wise. He is the cruelest man I know, and I'm never letting him near my daughter. She doesn't deserve that.

Ashley sitting up pulls me out of my thoughts. She looks around until her eyes land on me. She narrows them and stands up. She wants to talk. As she exits the room, I follow her until we stop a few feet away from the now closed door. She turns to me.

"I once thought you were a nice guy. Thought we could be friends, and that maybe, just maybe, you loved Morgan. But now I'm not sure. She tells me everything ya know. I know everything. I know about May, and how you rejected her. How you're mates, everything. And knowing that, makes me hate you. You broke her heart ya know! She loved you, she still does! But you're off with that sl*t! And that hurt her! And if you know anything, which I doubt, you know I love her to the ends of the Earth! I would do anything for her! And seeing her like this breaks my heart! So much! So if you want to be in your little girl's life, I would get your s*it together, and clean up this mess, no matter how long it takes. If you don't, I can guarantee that you will never see your daughter besides today." she says and then walks off. I stand flabbergasted and staring after her.

She doesn't know my story, but I don't think she cares. But she's right. I need to fix this.

Hi guys! So you finally got a tiny peek into Cole's mind. Don't you love that lecture Ash gave though? Like, girl power👊! She is amazing, and totally goals. I'm sitting by the pool right now! It is so hot! But anyways, vote and comment, means a lot!
Kisses,😘