Ramsay Bolton X Reader - Baby Bolton

A/N - This is a  follow up to my other Ramsay chapter: 'Lady Bolton'

All that was coming from your bedchamber were your cries and groans as you lay in bed, birthing your first child. It was killing Ramsay, hearing you in so much pain. In any other situation, he would have broken down the door to be by your side, but he was told by the Maester that it was best for you if he remained in the halls. So, there he was, slumped against a wall, awaiting his first child and wishing he could hold your hand and make you feel better. He could hear you crying his name and asking after you, making him feel even more guilty about leaving your side.

"Please, I need him," he heard you cry out before the door was pulled open beside him, revealing the maester.

"She refuses to do this unless you are with her, and if she does not they will both die," he said softly as Ramsay scrambled to his feet to rush to your side, stroking your hair from your forehead.

"I'm hear now, My Lady, I'm with you," he soothed leaning down to kiss you as you were still crying in pain. "Now do as the Maester says," he added in a lightly scolding voice, raising an eyebrow in your direction as you nodded slightly.

*Time skip*

It had taken another hour before you had managed to finish giving birth and Ramsay looked delighted as the Maester announced that it was a baby boy, softly placing it in your arms to nuzzle into your chest.

He watched as you looked lovingly down at your son, smiling when you placed a small kiss on his face. Ramsay still had his arm wrapped around your shoulder, and you looked like the portrait of the perfect family.

"What shall we call him?" he asked, still watching the two of you interact, he started to run his hand up and down your arm gently to get your attention.

You looked up at him, shocked to see him still stood over you. "I do not know my Lord, I hadn't thought about it," you told him honestly.

"How about George?" he asked still speaking softly out of fear of disturbing the baby in your arms. You smiled nodding and repeated the name back to yourself.

"George Roose Bolton. I love it," you told him, smiling in his direction. "Would you like to hold your son, My Lord?" you asked and his face lit up as he nodded excitedly, holding his arms out to take him from you.

As you placed George into Ramsay's arms, you saw him smiling down at the tiny baby boy. As he sat with the child you closed your eyes, letting yourself get some rest and as you started to fall asleep you heard Ramsay whispering to his baby son, "George, I'm your father, and I'm going to give you the world." 

Please consider supporting me for just £3 using Ko-Fi. The link is available on my profile page. If you have any questions about Ko-Fi please feel free to private message me. Thank you. L x