Chapter 29

"My name's Elena Campbell. I'm 18 years old and attending USC with my sexy boyfriend and his amazing brothers." I informed them.

"I am sexy aren't I?" Sam said and Sebastian gave him a glare then kissed me. "Well Elena let's go to California." Sebastian said while I leaned on his chest. "Yes Sebastian lets."

"What did I say!" Stephan I mean Nick said. "Sorry. Yes Nate lets." I said emphasizing Sebastian's new name. I gonna take a while or me to get used to their new names.

A good 30 minutes later we where at the airport.

"Seba...Nate! Wake up where here." I shook Nate and he finally woke up. We got out of the car and started walking to Gate G24. We waited another 30 to 45 minutes for the plane. Surprisingly we where at first class. God bless you Mack.

"Your sitting next to me." Sebastian told me. Damn I mean Nate told me. I took a look at my ticket and it was Row B Seat 2. Then I looked at Nate's ......Yes I finally said Nate. Anyways his was row B seat 4. He would be across the little walk way but not next to me.

"Sorry babe but your seat is 4 I'm 2. No breaking rules it will attract attention." He pouted and it looked so cute. "Okay if you say so sweetheart but if it's a guy and he flirts with you I will attract so much attention you won't like it."

I kinda think his protectiveness and possessive sides are cute. "Whatever you say, Nate." I walked inside the plane and I sat down. I looked to where Nate was and he sent me a wink and I smiled at him until someone was blocking my view.

"Hello is this Row B Seat 1?" A blond teenager maybe around my age with an Australian accent asked me. "Yes you have found the holy grail." He laughed while sitting down. "You're funny."

"Oh God I'm in big trouble. I thought my name's was Elena." I said while faking a gasp and placing my hand over my heart. He laughed again and extended out him hand so I could shake it. "Nice to meet you Elena I'm Christopher but you can call me Chris."

I shook his hand and said, "Wow I feel honored." He shook his head while standing up and placing his carry-on in the compartment above our heads.

"Are you Australian?" I asked to make sure I was right. "Yeah. I'm surprised most people would think I'm British." He said while sitting back down. "And what brings you to The Americas?" He turned his head to look at me and then smiled. "You're full of questions." I felt offended but then shook it off once I realized he was joking.

"I got accepted to USC and it's my first time out of my country and I'm kinda excited." I smiled and said to him, "Woah I'm going to be attending USC too." He smiled back at me.

"And don't forget that your sexy boyfriend and his awesome brothers." He said but then his accent was gone. I looked up and saw Seba- No! No! Get it through your head! I was doing so good too. Let me start over.

I looked up and saw Nate. "I wouldn't say you're sexy. More like you're slightly above smoking hot." I said with my smile growing on my lips. Chris chuckled and Nate was glaring at him then looked back at me and I put my hands up in surrender.

"Please Nate spare your girlfriend from your glare that could kill any human within a mile radius." I looked up and saw him pointing somewhere near the restroom area, which really small if I may add.

"Who is that?" He asked once we got to the small confined space that is the restroom. "Well his name is Christopher but he likes to be called Chris. He's going to USC like us. Umm Oh! He's Australian and has blond hair and blue eyes. Also it's his first time leaving Australia." I gave him all the info I knew about Chris.

He gave me a look and I kissed him. He was surprised at first but quickly recovered and I deepened the kiss while gently tugging on his hair. He made some sort of noise. I giggled and pulled back while smiling at him.

"That's for the six hour ride. And please don't tell me you're that boyfriend that doesn't want her girlfriend hanging around guys. Cause that's total bullshit."

He sighed and said, "Yes I am. And fucking proud of it too." I gave him a look and he sighed heavily "Just kidding. I just don't like him flirting with you."

"He wasn't flirting we where talking." I defended him. "Ok fine. I trust you." I smiled at him and exited the restroom and the flight attendant was giving us a look. I just rolled my eyes and headed to my seat.

"Excuse me" I said to Chris while shimming my body towards the window seat. I honestly hate the window seat cause you always have to bother and assault the person sitting next to you with your ass.

I was done assaulting Chris a sat down with a heavy sigh. "Problems in paradise?" He asked and I laughed. "Nope" I said while popping the "p" .

"Let's play 50 questions." I offered. "What? I thought it was 20 questions." He chuckled and I said, "Long ride."

And that's how spent 6 hour with Chris. Playing random games and watching a couple movies and I fell asleep during one of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Should we wake her up?" Sam said. Damn it! I mean Noah said. I have to get it through my damn head.

"I don't think so she looks peaceful." Steph- Nope not this time. Nick said.

"Yeah super peaceful cuddling with this asshole." That was definitely Nate. No doubt. "Hey it's not my fault! She feel asleep on me while we were watching a movie and I couldn't wake her so she could move off me." He explained. "She looked too cute." He said at a low whisper.

"I heard that jackass." Nate yelled. "Can't you tell when a girl is trying to het her beauty sleep?" I said with my voice kinda husky but it was a kinda sexy. Like when you have a cold and you have that beautiful voice even though you throat hurts. Is that just me?

I sat upright. "Sorry for being that kind of airplane neighbor." I said to Chris. "It was no problem. I didn't mind."

"I'm sure you didn't." Nate said. I stood up from my seat so did Chris. He grabbed his carry-on while I was stretching and Nate was eyeing me up and down with lust.

I finish stretching and looked around. It was just us, a flight attendant, and a mother and her little girl. They reminded me of my mom and Sofia. I didn't realized how much I missed them and that I wouldn't see them in a long time until this thing was over.

It brought tears to my eyes and I didn't noticed I was crying until Nate hugged me and looked where I was my eyes where. He put two and two together. He hugged me tighter and whispered in my ear "You'll see them again. I promise, sweetheart."

I smiled at him and we walked out of the airplane.

Here goes nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I do a squeal ? I need to know?!!

Chris on top! Hott I know !! 😍

Comment,Vote,Share,Follow! <3

Sequel ? Yes or No? But I think I might.

Thanks for reading ! <3

-Mari <3