thirty five - full

"Jungkook, you have to go out sometime, I'm sure your friend is okay."

I stayed silent.

"Go for a walk, you'll feel better."

"How can I feel better when he's out there all alone, he could be dead for all I know!"

"Just go out."

"Fine."

I decided to go to the woods by the park. It's too hot to be walking around in direct sunlight.

I had my earbuds in, music playing loudly. I only turned them down once I entered the woods. I like to listen to the wind in he trees, it's somewhat calming.

"Help!" I heard someone call from a far distance. They sounded like a boy. They sounded like Jimin.

I ran in the direction his voice was coming from.

"Jimin!" I called, hoping it was him.

"Jungkook!"

It is him.

I ran as fast as I could toward his voice.

A silhouette of a boy came into my sight, he was running toward me. But someone was behind him.

Without thinking, I kept running toward him.

The person behind him was far enough away that if Jimin stopped, he'd be okay.

"Jimin!"

He ran into my arms, the impact making us both fall to the ground.

"Jungkook," he breathed heavily.

I knew he didn't want to let go but he had to, he had to keep running.

He pulled me up, took my hand in his, and we ran.

He didn't say anything, and I knew he wouldn't for a long time. But that was okay, he didn't need to.

I had him back and that's all that mattered.

It was once he got out of the woods that I noticed the cuts and bruises covering his beautiful body. He had to have been running for a long time.

There were marks around his wrists where something must've held his hands together.

My heart ached at the sight.

We were far enough away from the woods that if the man tried to take him again, there would be over a hundred witnesses.

I pulled Jimin into a hug, this one was one that could've lasted for an eternity. Both of us never wanting to let go.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I breathed, tightening my arms around him.

Jimin sobbed into my chest. His small hands gripped the back of my shirt tightly. He seemed so fragile I was afraid to hurt him.

"I love you so much, Jimin. I was so worried," I said softly.

"I love you too, Jungkook."