Feeding

It took Raphael a good 5 minutes to get from the hotel Dumort to the docs, navigating threw the dark, half-empty streets, guided by the scent of his friends. The first thing he noticed upon arrival was a very tired looking Magnus crouched on the ground, his back rested against his boyfriend's chest. His arms where outstretched with blue sparks flowing from his finger tips, into the protective dome that surrounded all of his friends - all of them except Simon, who was nowhere to be seen.

Magnus had no doubt shown of his magic to those around him, causing him be this weak. So when he asked where Simon was, it was Luke, head of the new York wolf pack, that answered him, saying that Simon had disappeared behind some of the shipping crates.

Smelling another vampire, Simon emerged from hiding and pounced on Raphael with a low hiss, fangs barred. They landed on the cold pavement Raphael pinned under the fledgling. It didn't last long, the older vampire flipping them over with ease. He exposed his fangs in a menacing manner, his lips curling back to reveal a full set of sharp teeth. Raphael, in turn, hissed, eliciting a snarl from Simon as he shoved his leader off.

They circled each other a few times, before the younger of the two charged and was quickly pushed off by the elder vampire. They repeated this a few times, Raphael thinking: What has gotten into him?

His unasked question was answered when Simon charged, again. Raphael made a low, preditorial, growling noise at the back of his throat deflecting the fledgling's advances and for the first time noticing his eyes.

"Dios, when's the last time you fed?" Raphael questioned to no one in particular, knowing Simon wouldn't answer in this state.

Before Simon could charge again, the older vampire bit into the vein on his wrist, instantly drawing blood. This seemed to capture Simon's attention, his gaze zeroing in on the thick crimson liquid.

"Come and get it." Then Simon was on him, his nails digging into the soft flesh of Raphael's wrist, drinking greedily from the wound.

Raphael moaned, his knees going weak as he crumpled to the ground bringing Simon down with him. Though it was not uncommon for vampires to drink from each other, it was an extremely intament act. He moaned again as the young fledgling's tongue darted out locking up the excess blood that flowed though the picture wounds. Simon continued to no and suck at his wrist as Raphael pulled him against his chest whispering sweety nothings in Spanish.

"Shhh, no está mal."

"Te tengo."

"Estarás bien. Te tengo."

"Acaba de beber."

Eventually the bloodlust passed, Simon's eyes returning to their usual chocolaty color, his fangs sliding back into his gums as he crumpled into Raphael's kneeling form. Raphael lifted him bridal style, and ran of into the night, in the direction of the hotel Dumort, leaving magnus and Luke to explain the frightening events of that night to Simon's worried friends.