❉ eleven

Melanie Anderson

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Ethan groans as he closes the back door and locks it.
"What? I think it'd be a good idea"

"Yeah, I agree with Chase here"
"It's too dangerous for you" Ethan stops at his tracks and looks at me.

I back up a little.
What's his problem.
"Why are you so pissy about it" my voice began to rise.
"You know what.." Chase scratches the back of his neck and stretched.
"I'm going to go to sleep, see y'all till morning" he walks down the stairs.

Ethan looks at Chase just welcoming himself in and then looks back at me.
"I said no and that's final"

"Come on Ethan! It's not like I haven't had any experience in fighting"
"Oh really" he raised an eyebrow.

He grabs my arms and pulls me, facing away from him. My body against his, I tense.

"Try to break free" he said
First move, my right leg goes underneath him kicking his leg for him to lose his balance. My elbow contacts his neck, making him groan in pain.

I pull my hands from his grip and reach for one of his, pulling it and bending it behind him.

"Okay okay" he winces at pain from his arm. Once I let go he quickly bends down, still walking but towards me. His arms reach my legs and pulls me up, my upper body falling onto his back.

"Did I prove my point?" I ask as I can already tell his going to leave me in the room i sleep in.

"I probably proved mine sweetie"
"But I was hurting you!" I faintly chuckle.

"You can't have feelings when on the job" he said, which echoed through the house.

"You didn't seem to follow that rule now did ya" I raise an eyebrow as he drops me by the door side. He stands straight, we were now face to face.

His hand pushes me against the wall, me and my smart ass I couldn't stop smirking, I'm winning.

He hasn't stopped having eye contact with me, that's when I realized what he was about to do.

"Yeah, your right" he whispered and slowly began to lean closer to me, but I was craving it now. My hands fly up and interlock around his neck pulling his closer. His lips reach to mine. My hand gets a grip on his hair as he picks me up with both my legs around him.

He moans as I make the move with using my tongue. He pulls me closer to his body walking inside the room while closing the door, and still didn't break the kiss.

Smooth moves by Ethan

Ethan's hand wraps around my lower back and drops me on my bed. If it were possible, I'd never stop kissing him. The smell of mint from the gum he chews almost everyday along with the smell of his cologne, addicted.

I try to flip him over, so that I could be the dominant one, but his muscular arm pushes my hands down. We interlock fingers, my hands were now over my head.

His head moves over to my neck, as he began to suck on it my back arches and I silently moan.

My next attempt, I reach to the end of my shirt get out of but his hand stops me.

He slowly gets up from hovering over me and looks at the ground ashamed.
"I can't be doing this"
I scoff and look at my messed up self in the mirror from the vanity.
"No, it's my fault"

"I should go" he whispered. I nod and that's when he exits the room.
Not only was I a little annoyed, but flattered. How could a guy like him be into me.

From the little things I do
What have I done?

I fix my hair into a ponytail and change out of my shirt. That is when I spot a hickey right on my neck.

I love it.

-
Next Day

More like the middle of the night. It was thundering and I couldn't sleep. Like always..

Not only that, but I was looking out at the window and I see a light on in the shed. Someone is in there.

I grab a hoodie and put it on. Instead of having to go all and about inside the house I open the window and attempt a jump.

The walk to the shed got me soaked in rain, not even sure on why I'm doing this. Whatever.

The door did indeed have the lock in, I looked under the mat and find another key since Ethan has one in a necklace.

I unlock the door and slowly open it. Worst idea ever.. The door was old and the loudest creek took place.

I walk like normal and find the string that I saw float earlier and pull it. The light turns on and I look directly at the man.

The man was sitting on the floor, handcuffs on and he was really sweaty. Full on beard, and a smirk splattered on his face.

(I see Derek from Teen Wolf so.. ;)

"What brings you here pretty lady" his voice was deep and raspy, it gave me chills.

"Wonder.." I said evenly as I walk around the table with the map and writing on it.

"What's there to wonder in here"
"I honestly have no idea, but it includes my family" I sit across from him with the fence In between us.

"..and I want answers"