fifty four

"what do you guys want to eat?" my mom asked.

"PIZZA!" me and daniel yelled at the same time.

"okay we'll go get it, be right back." she says walking out with adam.

"finally!" i yell whispering.

"right! im so happy. this house is all ours now. and we can
do...whatever...we...want." he says in a seductive voice caressing my sides with both of his huge hands.

"yeahhhh whateva." i say pushing him away and laughing.

i walked away. he starts to frown. "don't cry lil boy." i said still laughing.

he came over to me and kissed my neck. "d-daniel s-stoppppppp!!" i say getting out of his trance and pushing him away.

i sat on the couch and started watching a random movie.

after 15 minutes, i heard the front door open. i looked back and there were mom and adam drenched in water.

"Man it's raining hard out there." adam says laughing with my mom.

"you got that right." she says laughing.

"oh my gosh you guys are soaking." i say laughing.

"yeah we're gonna go change, you and daniel can start eating." they say while going upstairs.

"okay." i say getting up.

daniel followed me and grabbed my butt. i gasped silently. i grabbed his arm and twisted it.

"not while they're here." i mouth.

"OKAY." he mouths dramatically.

i roll my eyes. we both sat across from eachother. they brought 3 boxes of pizza. why? i have no idea.

i took one of them and started eating. i groaned. "PIZZA IS MY LIFE." i yelled very loudly.

"oh is that so?" i see my mom coming inside the kitchen with dry pajamas.

"YES." i say dramatically smiling like a 5 year old.

she sat next to me and dug into another box. "this pizza IS good, wow."

"told you." i say smiling.

daniel was just there eating and laughing at everything.

adam came down and stole two pizzas from the box my mom was eating from.

"yummmm." he says.

we all laugh.

after i ate 3 slices of pizza i was about to explode. i went up and threw myself on my bed. my parents went to sleep early so they can catch their flight in the morning.

it was 2 am already. how time flies.

"ari." i hear someone say at my door.

i turn away from my phone, and look behind me. it was daniel.

"yeah?" i say.

"wanna do something?" he asks.

"like what?" i ask.

"a movie?" he says.

"sure." i say getting up.

❤️