Chapter 5 Interesting

Y/N POV

I ran with Kenma's Console in hand over to who I was told was Lev who had just slipped and fell.

"Are you ok!?!?!"

I exclaimed with a worried tone in my voice making Lev stare at me with bright eyes.

"Ah um y-yeah I'm fine. Oh I'm Lev Haiba but you can call me Lev."

(P.S if you don't know Japanese customs then I'll do a short explanation: Last Name is before the first name for example Sarah Summers would be like Summers Sarah kinda if I'm being dumb tell me cuz I don't even know)

"Well hello there I'm Ushijima Y/N but you can call me Y/N." I said with a toothy grin in return.

Lev Haiba POV

She smiled as she introduced herself to me.'She seems nice.',I thought as I scanned her smaller figure.

Then my eyes landed on her silky
H/L H/C hair that perfectly shaped her S/C face. (S/C - Skin Colour)

Then to her lustrous E/C colour orbs that complimented her body without fail. She seemed like a geek with a same console but it's ok. (Sorry if you aren't a geek)

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Y/N stuck out her hand to help me up. I still saw her smiling as she helped me onto my feet.

As I stood up a could see her mouth go widen.

"Your one t-tall fellow aren't you."  She said in a surprised tone.

"Yup!"
I replied cheerfully.

Me and her talked for only a minute or two until Yaku smacked me in the head pulling me away from Y/N. But as I was getting dragged away I couldn't help but smile just seeing her wave a goodbye to me.

Y/N POV

I shot Lev a toothy grin with a small wave as I headed on my way to check up on all the other teams but a sudden pang of needing junk food hit me. I mentally yelled at my stomach 'LET ME DO MY FLIPPING JOB FOR ONCE STOMACH!'

And with that I headed over to a couple of vending machines on the left side of Nekoma's Gym. My eyes desperately searched the vending machine for (Favourite/Drink)

"Found it!"

I exclaimed as I reached into my Karasuno Sweater for change. That's when I realized.... I have no money on me. I started to tear up as I pressed my face against the machine staring deeply at the drink. I think I would have been standing there forever if he didn't knock me out of my trance.

"Etto? Y/N are you ok?"

I turned my head as if I was a zombie to see Sugawara staring at my with a closed eye smile.

(Credit of picture goes to the artist)

"Hm. Oh Hello Sugawara-Senpai."

I replied with slightly red face from being mad and his smile.

"Y/N you don't need to be so formal just call me Koushi."

He answered as he approached me taking a look at (Favourite/Drink) and smiling an oh so charming smile.

"Do you want this?"

He said with an inoccent look. I put my arms out signaling him it's fine but the moment I opened my eyes he already had the drink in hand.

"Here."

I smiled as I accepted the drink. And drank it done to the very bottom.

"Hahaha you look so cute when you drink. U-uh n-not to be c-creepy though!"

He exclaimed which turned to embarrassment as he ran of back to the court. I stared at him as he ran away. Then I broke a fuse. Steam coming out of my ears as I asked myself. "Am I Dead? Is this what death feels like."

"Excuse me Miss are you alright?"

I looked up to see the black fluffy hair. 'Looks so softttt' I thought as I stared at his hair. Then suddenly I snapped back into reality.

"AHH IM SORRY I DIDNT MEAN TO STARE! But can I feel your hair?"

I mentally punched myself as he looked at me with a confused expression. Then he laughed. Kneeling down a bit he said.

"Haha sure~~~"

I blushed as I raised my hand to his head. I hesitated for a moment. Then felt his soft hair. What he did next made me blush redder than my cousin Wakatoshi teammate Satori's hair. He started Purring.

"My names Kuro~~~~ Nice to meet you Princess~~~"

I turned away retreating my hand from the bed heads hair, but failed to do so since Kuro had grabbed my wrist pinning me against the soda machine. He whispered in my ear softly but husky.

"Don't run princess~~~"

Then I did the only thing I'd do if I was scared. I kicked him where the sun don't shine. Where the babies are mad--- ok pg 13.
He fell in pain grabbing his area with comical tears streaming down his face. She started running to Karasuno's gym hugging the first person she could. She looked up in embarrassment to see that she was hugging.....

To be continued :P