13- interview

It seems that recently, new comer Liberty Carter has started hanging out with all of our favorite Marvel stars

It seems that recently, new comer Liberty Carter has started hanging out with all of our favorite Marvel stars. She was recently seems at Robert Downey Jr's party along side her brother Victory Carter, who is also also known for his musical talents. We recently had the opportunity to sit down with Liberty.

After supporting both of your brother on his tour, how does it feel now to actual take time off of supporting him and focusing on yourself?

Liberty: Well I've never taken time of of supporting my brother, he's my biggest supporter I think. But it is great to take time off from that and work on putting myself more out there.

You recently got to hang out with the Marvel cast at RDJ's after party from the Age of Ultron premiere, how was that?

Liberty: That was so much fun, they're such great people. I loved hanging out with them. Honestly, they are honestly some of the nicest people I've met in a while. I did meet RDJ, Chris Evans and Scarlett right before they started filming AOU so I'd talk to them every now and then when I was on the road.

You were also seen hanging out with Chris Evans after that party, is there something going on with the two of you we should be on the look out for?

Liberty: Chris is such an amazing man and actor, I absolutely love being around him but we're just friends.

Well that's all we have to say about this subject, Liberty's edition of Dice comes out this June.

a/n: okay so this whole story is basically starts off right after the premiere of age of ultron
btw so this is early 2015 era