water break

SEBASTIAN PULLED REYNA through the crowd of people and towards the limo waiting for them and the rest of their friends at the end of the line, his hand clutching hers tightly to be sure he wouldn't let her go. The cameras flashed, people screamed and pushed, which was slightly overwhelming for Reyna. Any other time she would have been used to being in such a crowded area—she would've welcomed being around all of her fans—but at the moment she just wanted to get away. It seemed to her as if they had no regards for her space, which was ironic given her very pregnant situation. But no matter how demanding the security, Sebastian, Chris, or Jeremy became, they only became worse; the fact of it made the trek to the limo feel much longer than it should have been, as well as challenging.

Reyna let out a shaky breath as she stepped away from yet another one of her too-excited fans and moved to latch herself onto Sebastian. He glanced back at her as she tightened her grip around his arm and his hand and let out a sigh, pulling her as close as he could manage. Chris and Jeremy remained close to her, though their holds were on Jade and Scarlett. All any of them wanted to do was leave the theater and get to the after party, where there was sure to be a lot less people, all of whom wouldn't exactly be so touchy.

The moment Sebastian made it to the limo, he pulled the door open and ushered Reyna in before getting in himself. Reyna let out a sigh of relief as she sat down in her seat, and she rested her head against the back of the seat as she waited for the rest of her friends to get into the car as well. Sebastian found his place beside her the moment he got into the vehicle. He seemed to be relieved that she was okay, as he knew just how horribly the crowd had made her feel tonight.

"You okay, Rey?" Chris asked her as he got into the car behind Scarlett and Jade.

Reyna nodded and sat back in her seat, leaning her head against Sebastian's shoulder as she began to feel herself moving. "I'm sleepy."

"You look pretty damn exhausted," Jade chuckled as she grabbed a hold of Chris's hand.

Reyna smiled at the two of them and grabbed Sebastian's hand, which he squeezed tightly in his own before planting a kiss to the top of her head. "I certainly feel it."

"You're not bailing on us now, are you?" Jeremy teased her.

"Of course I'm not," Reyna answered him with a smirk on her face. "Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I can't have fun."

"You just can't have the same fun that we do," Chris remarked.

"You mean getting drunk? I actually don't miss it to be completely honest," Reyna told him as she leaned forward to grab a bottle of water from the limo's cooler. "It reminds me of things I was told."

Sebastian furrowed his eyebrows at her. "Like what?"

Reyna took a sip of her water and looked at him. "You know what happened the very first time I got drunk."

"Oh," Sebastian muttered with wide eyes.

"What are you talking about, Rey?" Scarlett asked her.

"If you come to court with me in October, you'll find out," Reyna answered her before taking another sip of her drink.

Reyna finished half the bottle before leaning forward again to place the bottle back in the cooler. As she moved to lean back in her seat, though, she was met with a very peculiar popping sensation. Before she could even think, something was gushing from in between her legs and this startled her greatly. She stopped and looked down for a split second before looking back up at everyone, especially Jeremy. There were so many other things on her mind besides what should have been on it.

"Jer, how much was this dress?" Reyna asked him quite seriously.

"About nine hundred dollars, why?"

Reyna let out a nervous chuckle and looked down again; she couldn't bring herself to say what she wanted to say. "I'll write you a check for it when I get back to my apartment."

"There's no need for that; I bought it so you'd have a dress to wear that'd fit you and your enormous child," Jeremy laughed.

"Yes, there is a need for it, because I'm pretty sure my enormous child just ruined the dress," Reyna muttered breathlessly.

"What's going on, Rey?" Jade asked worriedly, while Scarlett studied the blonde with curious eyes beside her.

Reyna looked up at all of them, her green eyes wide. "My water just broke, you guys."

Sebastian's eyes widened at the sound of her words and he leaned forward in his seat to look at Reyna, pressing his left hand to the small of her back, while he grabbed her right hand in his own. "W-what?"

"My water just broke, Sebastian," Reyna told him with a shaky tone.

"But you're not due for another week," he remarked.

She shot him a look. "You don't think I know that?"

"Shit," Sebastian cussed and turned his attention to his four, bewildered friends sitting opposite of the two of them. "One of you tell the driver to head to the hospital, and Scarlett, you come help me deal with this since you've been pregnant before."

Scarlett nodded and hurried over to sit on the other side of Reyna, grabbing her hand in her own and pressing her free one to the small of her back just as Sebastian had done seconds earlier. Chris and Jeremy were both lost in conversation with the driver, while Jade just sat staring at the three of them, excitement on her face.

"Is this really happening right now?" Jade exclaimed.

Sebastian looked up at her and nodded slightly. "It appears so."

_______________

THIS IS A TEASE, BUT AT LEAST YOU KNOW HE'S ACTUALLY COMING