ACT III: CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

A/N: Second update this week!

Warning: sexual content (save me from myself)

When I opened my eyes it was still dark out. Harry was up and fully dressed.

"Rise and shine."

My whole body ached from sleeping in a sitting position. "What time is it?" I groaned.

Harry pointed to the clock on his nightstand. "It's four. Come on. It's time to go to work."

I was NOT a morning person. And anyway, four A.M. was not morning in my book.

I crawled under the covers. "You're insane."

He yanked the blanket off of me. "Get up. We're late."

"According to who? Owls? Bats? It's the middle of the night!"

"You have five minutes. I'll put on a pot of coffee."

"Okay, sure." As soon as he stepped out of the room I fell back asleep.

The next thing I remembered was a hard smack on my bum. "Ow! Bloody hell!"

"Up!"

I was roadkill. I couldn't get up even if I wanted to. I made a little fortress around myself with Harry's fancy pillows.

He switched up his tactics. I felt his lips on the back of my neck. "Oooooh."

His feather-light kisses trailed down my spine and dipped at the small of my back. He flipped me over and mouthed my length through my cotton boxerbriefs.

"What do I have to do to get you up?"

I was wide-awake now.

My eyes open, I took in the sight of him. His hair was neatly tied back and he was wearing a floral button down and black skinnies that accentuated his curvy thighs. God, how did he manage to look so good at this hour? I looked like an angry possum.

Presumptuously, I slipped out of my boxers.

Harry raised his eyebrows.

I was a little embarrassed in case I misread the situation, but if I had I knew Harry wouldn't be mean about it.

I hadn't misread the situation.

He picked me up in his hand, his slender fingers wrapped around my length. Very slowly his hand moved over my shaft. His touch was exploratory, like he was trying to understand what every inch felt like, understand it's contours and ridges, understand me.

I sighed contentedly, widening my thighs.

"You like my hands?" he said.

"I like your mouth more."

Harry's cheeks dimpled.

It occurred to me that we hadn't done this yet. I had gone down on him but he had never gone down on me. I had never been inside him at all.

Normally I wouldn't be so demanding, but he was making me get out of bed at four-in-the-fucking-morning!

I brushed a thumb across his bottom lip. "Take me in your mouth."

Harry's breathing hardened. "I want that."

He stared down at me, his brows knit.

"You have done this before, right?" I was joking but Harry was acting so strangely I had to wonder.