#23 - Grinning Munchkin Theater Child

#23 - Writing Meme - Grinning Munchkin Theater Child

Note: Writing OC Meme by beautifuldisaster634 on DA

-...-

1. Tyler

2.Jeremy

3.Mike

4.Onity

5. Unity

Ok let's get started!

1. Character #5 drags Character #3 into a haunted house ride at the fair. Are either of them terrified or unamused?

- Unity drags Mike into a haunted house ride at the fair. Unity is super curious and excited and all jumpy but also a little scared, he really can't made up his mind on how he feels. Mike is the supervisor of the kid and honestly it's not a ride he'd go on on his own, but he is glad to help out Unity in his adventure. Plus he likes kids, they are super adorable when they're all jumpy and happy like that.

2. Character #4 tries out for a Talent TV Show. What do they do in front of the judges? Are the judges impressed?

- Onity tries out for a Talent TV Show. He can't really openly use his magic until he realized he can make everything look like a well planned out magic trick. He watched a ton of magic tricks done for shows like America's got Talent, so that's his inspiration. He pulls off a few tricks including teleporting a card into a bag of chips, predicting numbers that the audience comes up with, and turning an empty cage into a cage full of doves.

The judges are blown away, but as cool as his tricks are, they were all things the judges had seen before.

He auditioned on America's got Talent.

With talent they've already seen.

He doesn't care though, he was only in the audition for the thrill. It's not like he was looking for attention or a career.

3. Character #2 is challenged by Character #5 to a card game of your choosing. How would this game play out?

- Jeremy is challenged by Unity to play Apples to Apples. Well, actually, Unity wanted to play Cards against Humanity. He wasn't really sure what it was about but it's about humans right? Jeremy freaked out because there is no way he'd be responsible for a child to play such a game, so he got Apples to Apples instead. Same thing but kid friendly right?

But then it came to their realization that they needed at least three people to play, and they didn't have anyone around. Unity, being the little theater kid, pretended to be two different people with two different personalities. It was pretty funny and Jeremy had fun playing. He won, beating Unity by 2 points.

4. The five of them are forced to play dodgeball in Gym Class. What exactly would happen to each character?

- Tyler is the one who keeps on trying his hardest to throw the balls and be the best player, despite always worn out and breathing like he's gonna pass out.

Mike is the one who is pretty good at dodging but doesn't have the best throw. He helps out the other players on his team.

It's rumored Onity never gets hit, and when he does, nobody saw it happen and nobody knows who did it, they just know he's sitting out. He also doesn't throw much, he just kinda stands as close to the boarder as possible and taunts the other team.

Jeremy stands in the corner and out of the fire, rarely gaining the courage to be in the front line. He's typically the last one on the team.