Before Reading

For those who are new to this book just a few heads up before reading on. I would highly recommend you read this before continuing on with the book! 

Now for my new readers, here is what you need to be aware of before reading on ...

1) This was the first book I've written on Wattpad. Although I've edited this book millions and millions of times, my writing is still terrible. There are a few chapters that I am proud of and some that I am not. So please bare me with on how it is written right now. I'll edit this book when I am finished with the second book which is the last book to this series.

2) There a few plot holes in this story, so I apologize if I confuse some of you.

3) Update : Finding a young native female face claim has got to be one of the hardest things ever! but I'm very pleased with who I've chosen (Kawennahere Devery Jacobs) Again, I am very very sorry to those who I've offended when choosing Selena Gomez as the face claim!

4) Some of the male characters that I've came up with, their character descriptions that I've wrote for them I'm not very fond of tbh /: I was just so excited to right my very first book I kind of just thrown in a bunch of random not well detailed things so please forgive me for that.

5) I was going to have this book split into two parts, one part will be new moon and the other eclipse then breaking dawn part 1 & 2 would of been separate as well but I just decided to combine two of the movies together so that way I wouldn't have like four different books all scattered everywhere on my works. That is why this book has so many chapters aha

6) If the first few chapters of this book bored you right away I'm very sorry. Even though this book isn't very well written at the moment, the second book of this series is actually quite decent and I actually love how the chapters are turning out so please one again, bare with me until I edit this book.

Now that I've got that off my chest lol Thank you for taking the time to read my book! I really hope the first chapter at least catches your attention a little aha But anyway,

Enjoy!