fall

"The girls?", Todd asked,stepping inside,and settling beside Linda,who blushes deeply .Grabbing a toast from once of the trays.

"Yes.", I said nodding.

"They will know whats in store for them ,if they are asked to come here .", Adam says walking forward but doesn't sit down instead leans against one of the walls.

"They won't for this time,it will be different . ", I say confidently, crossing my arms.

"Whats will be different from other events?". Todd asks .

"This time instead of the main girls ,going after the top guys ,and the rest of Denises girls going for the lower men. Why dont we just have the main people on that list and the main girls.", I ask,noddi g to the girls. They looked towards the guys who are obliviuos of the lustful looks the girls are giving them.

"They will probably know that they actually didnt get their intended target.", Says Adam.

"Thats what Im counting on .", I answer back.

They all look at me as if Im crazy,and confused on to why would I want them to know.

"You see,most likely they have realized that they have attacked us,so they will be wary of attending. Unless they have insurance of some sort that we wont be the guests of honor.", I continue but I dont get to far as Todd interrupts.

"How ?", Todd asks.

"Im sure they have been keeping tabs on you guys and most likely they have seen me be spotted with you all. So the only way for them to make sure we wont be there is if they get us first.", I tell them and I hear small gasps go around the room.

"What the fuck do you mean?", Eduardo asks his head shaking.

"Im pretty sure you have connections in there, so why dont we stage an event that causes all four of us to get arrested like at noon before the event . The men will leave when there shift ends around that time.Most likely they will want to give us a little visit,nut they wont be able to go near us seeing as we are maximum security. Once the last man walks out ,we leave and go to the event.

"And tell me whos inviting them to this event of yours?", Todd asks .

"Who else, would they trust with their life. Their head chief of course.", I say and watch as there mouths all drop. Except for Adam and Eduardo who are looking at me in awe.

"Dont lie and say you dont have him wrapped around your finger?", I say sarcastically to Eduardo who manages to smirk.

"I can arrange some things.", He says ,smugly.

"So what the theme of the event ,when is it?", Denise asks,and again all pair of eyes turn at me .

"It' l be tommorow the sooner the better .Something that most likely Todds franchised with. ", I say.

"What makes men weak to their knees. A stripper bar.", I say and this time I could definitely hear jaws hit the floor.

"Dont worry lady's it wont be a nude one.", I say and hear Todd groan ,while the girls sigh.

"Ill get the work on the location for you ,and choose the men who will be accompanying us.", Adam says standing up ,walking out with some guards following him.

"Todd I need you ,to form a plan for the arrest,Im sure you can come out with something effortlessly.", I say to him ,and he nods giving me thumbs up because his mouth is filled with chocolate pancakes.

"Girls ,go get ready ,plans have changed ,we meet at Jeromes in 10. ", I say turning to the girls , who all hurriedly scramble out of room.Excitement written all over their faces.