Part 1

'Ruthless Obsession'
.....................................

"Heyy gorgeous... do u mind if i buy u a drink..!!"
Said the guy who just entered the 'blue heaven club' in New York.., USA.

Showing off his devilish black blazer and chocolate brown trouser which were appearing a little dull due to the dim light of the club...

But it was not all... his almond shaped eyes vth perfectly groomed physique is seeking all the attention...

"Miss. Stella Williams.., can u take your eyes off me.., bcz it's a long stare and u have nt blinked..."
Said the guy waving his hands to get her come to her senses.

" ohh.. I'm sorry.. i was just thinking.. n i would be glad if u buy me a drink"
.....said stella and gulped the last sip of wine frm her glass.... the effect of wine is quite visible in her as she is drooling a little.
.........

Both are now sitting in the bar counter and the guy orderd an another red wine for the girl and passed it to her. The guy checked his watch and its exactly
2.34 am.

" Actually.. I'm new to this place and u look so lyk my girlfriend who just broke up vth me a day before..."
....said the guy sipping his rum and smiled at bartender...

" ohh.. really.. how mean she is..!! She must be so dumb to leave a guy lyk you.. you look lyk one of those models..., perfect chocolate brown eyes vth well defined cheekbones vth shining skin... even i got addicted by the earty smell of your cologne.."
....said stella getting up frm her seat and kissed his cheeks.

"Careful Miss. Stella.. u are not in your senses"
....said the guy and helped her to sit on the seat again.

.........
It's been 2 minutes now and stella gulped around 6 glasses of wine which is too much to handle and one can easily lose their control on what they are doing.
.............

The guy who is all smiling and looking cool till now .., adjusted his seat much close to the girl who is  drooling in the effect of alcohol.

" soo miss. Stella.., i know u r sad right now and i also know what Albert had did vth you... i even heard that u were forced to leave his house after u have hlped him in getting the tender codes of 'The Sinha group'.

I wish he knows your true worth.... I'm here with you and you can share all your things with me.."
.....said the guy and hugged her very formally..
Stella is now in tears and is stammering something in low voice..

" He is such an insane basterd... I helped him in many issues and even i had secretly hacked the Sinha group tender codes.., who believed in me and also gave the reward of the 'the best employee of the year'.. I'm such a cruel woman..."
.......said stella, crying in her hands.

..............

The guy is now looking at person who is standing at the other corner of the club in his formal suit...
He gestured something to that person and that person quickly went out of the club in response.
.......
"How much is he coding for now....??!"
.....asked the guy folding his sleeves and looking straight into her eyes...
His voice is different from before.. it is deep and dark..
Stella is now holding her head as she felt it's difficult to hold herself any longer..

" He is soo secretive in these issues... but.. i...heard..."
....she is abt to faint bt before that she felt a hard and sudden sprinkle of water on her face..

" comeon... speak up.. how much is he coding the tender..??!"
......he asked her in a furious tone

"It's 243 million dollars..."
...... she blurted out finally...
..........