f i f t e e n

phil

i watch as the lean boy rubs his head, and i regain my composure sitting up straight, my leg resting on a book and i push it away, my cheeks flushing at what just happened. the lights have flickered back on, to bright white, and the floor is moving.

before i know the doors chime open, revealing a guy with sandy hair and pale skin standing there, his eyebrows furrowed at the scene in front of him.

"dude! i am so sorry it took so long! the MCD shut off and there was traffic everywhere because of the rain," he lets out a deep sigh. "for how long have you been stuck in here?" his voice is high pitched as he steps inside, towards the younger boy, giving him a hand to stand up. the brunette boy looks over at me, giving me a shy smile and i smile back at him, helping myself up on my feet.

"a few hours but that's okay," his eyes are still fixed on me as he speaks, and i look away slightly, feeling the heat radiate off me as i bend over to collect the several books scattered across the floor.

"i'll meet you in a few minutes alright?" i hear the guy saying and then the footsteps scatter away, leaving me alone with the attractive stranger yet again, if i can even call him that now. he bends over as well, helping me collect the books and after a few minutes we both stand up straight, a stack of books in both our hands.

"so, this is it?" he smiles at me adoringly and i purse my lips, slightly nodding, upset at the fact that this is over.

"here," he walks a few steps forward, placing the stack of books on top of mine, just staring at me for a moment before he leans in, his hands gripping my sides gently.

his lips are warm as they touch mine, and my eyes close at the gesture, my heart beating unbelievably fast in my chest. the kiss is short, and he pulls away after a few seconds, leaving me breathless but asking for more, as he rests his forehead against mine.

"i'm dan," he sighs, opening his eyes slowly to look at me and i smile softly at him, leaning forward and pressing another brief kiss to his lips before speaking.

"i'm phil,"

--
the end.

hope you guys liked how it ended????????