The First... And Homophobics Too

[Please excuse all spelling/grammar mistakes IN ADVANCED!!!!! And yes, there is some offensive language; please forgive me!!!]

 [~SLIGHT TRIGGER WARNING~]

____________________________________

~Chapter Eight~

Nathan

I couldn't stand it.

In the middle of the movie, I excused myself to go to the restroom.

I couldn't do it...

It's been almost twenty minutes...

I sat in one of the stalls, crying into my knees. I didn't care if anyone could hear... I'm already looked down on. I curled into a ball and tears kept falling.

Why was I so stupid?

Of all people, Jake wouldn't love me... I'm the child only a mother could love... I wasn't perfect. I wasn't like everyone else. I didn't have the hot body. I didn't have the looks, or a good personality. I'm just... Nothing.

And above all... I'm in love with a boy that will never love me.

Many thoughts kept filling up my mind, drowning out my sobs. I pulled my hands up to my face, trying to almost hide away from the world.

I could feel the burning all over my body as I remembered pulling my blade across my skin... All the scars... All the hurt.

Why couldn't I be normal and love a girl?

Why did I have to reside in this body?

Why did I have to be me?

I could barely breathe with how hard I was crying. I only ever cried at home. My fingernails scraped against the floor as I tried sitting up to help me breathe better. My heart was pounding in my ears, and I felt really hot.

That voice keeps speaking to me, yelling at me... Telling me everything I've already called myself.

It's right, though.

I heard the door open, making my whimpers quiet down a bit. I swallowed hard, more hot tears streaming down my face. My hands held my arms tightly, my chest convulsing every other moment as I hiccupped for air. Whoever was there couldn't care less about me... So why did I care if they heard me?

The steps came closer, and paused right before the stall I was in. I squeezed my eyes shut, begging under my breath for them to leave.